I have 70K to buy a car

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
73_Hogan_Corvarado%20(3).jpg

With a few bucks left over for...
Red-And-Red-STRIP-3PC-WIDE-PINSTRIP-FASHION-ZOOT-SUIT.jpg

Let them know you have arrived.

that's right, they will never suspect that you are a drug dealer. that vehicle is equipped specifically for selling something, though.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
bro save up anther 40k and buy yourself a ZR1 corvette smoke any piece of shit nissan import anyday

hammalamma

Veteran
Krunch called it on the first page CTS-V all damn day. There is no other car in production that will smoke it and look even half as good as it. Don't get me started on the luxury of it. The CTS-V was purposely built to take the crown from the M5 [which for years was always rated the best all around car]. Now if you don't want people sitting behind you, the Z06 or Z71[if you have a death wish] will get the job done nicely. My buddy has 2002 Z06 and it is the funnest car I have ever driven and he only paid 22k. When we go out I buy him hella drinks just so I can drive home, got it up to 165mph one time.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
No substitute for a '73 Fiarelli Bella.
V13 engine, Contura Humana seating, Madonna struts/front/rear, No Mo Slo engine treatment, Hypermatic transmission, Porcelain Bus exhaust, yadda.
Don't even glance at a '74.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Personally I would buy a Citroen 2CV. They don't make them any longer but it every thing the smart car wished it was. I'd get the 602CC motor with the disc brake transmission. The 2CV hold more world records and has driven more places than any other car. For 70 K you might be able to find the Safari model its either all wheel drive or either front wheel drive or rear wheel drive depending on wether you run both motors or not. It has two motors one in front one in the rear set up to operate together or independently. Youtube has a lot of vids of 2CV's driving in all types of terrain. Great little car lots of personality, it'll get more attention than the A6 if they were parked side by side.

G.Goo

Kennebell or Whipple Cobra - 03/04 700hp/700rw tq 30,000$ still have 40k to make it yours , your way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_wdFwTSawU This is for all the 100k$ GTR fan boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWfYJyBUl5o Heres another : 5000$ 331 all motor 89 GT Foxbody gives GTR 2 cars from a dead stop. LMAO

70k$ I would be hunting me a 67-70 SS Camaro or a old Duece from the 60's like a 63 then drop me a nice motor into her. That's if your into speed and 1/4 mile.

CANT BEAT AMERICAN MUSCLE

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lexus ISF. I love mine. Great combination of 4 door practicality and great performance on the the track.

The Lexus RCF is coming out soon. Can't wait to see it.

IMO, get a Japanese or American make.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if i didn't just drop that much on greenhouses i really really like the f10 series BMW M5, or possible even a M4 since i dont really need the backseats (already have a pickup truck for hauling stuff)…i also like Lexus as well the GS350 looks like a very nice daily driver their interior is top notch.

my lady has a 2014 328 and it drives very nice considering its one of BMWs cheapest cars. tons of torque and super smooth driving compared to the buckets I'm forced to drive!