What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Buds and some Wild Thoughts

DurbanStone

Hey RosyCheeks, those plants looked gorgeous. It makes me want to grow blueberry very very soon. :)

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks guys, I'm trying. I just flipped two Blueberrys under a 600w SCROG. We'll see how this one turns out, but I know from experience that Blueberry is a great SCROG plant. Shoots popping up everywhere...

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rosy-loved the pics and thread!! love blueberry when its done right, and that looks more then right! thanks for sharing.....sub

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Nice plants rafjol! An update from day 20, everything is going just fine. Night temperatures drop quite low, but my keeper pheno does not purple from it, compared to some other phenos. I didn't repot right before flowering, then again coco is a medium with a high Caption Exchange Capacity and the two plants filled up the screen almost completely, even though I took about a dozen clones right before flowering.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Rosy - delicious as always...:)

My Grape Krush are drying nicely - one of them seems very Blueberry-like - will be interesting to see how she smokes.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Soon. I'll grow out this SCROG first, to see if these older plants did improve the potency somewhat (not that it is needed). Day 35:

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
That's a helleva nice pie that those berries will make....thanks for sharing!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rosy-everything looks like its going well-as usual. great job-keep the updates comin......sub

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats a mighty Scrog you have yaself there Rosy...how many plants are under the net? 2 ..4 ? and frosty to ... :muahaha:
Nice healty work !!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks guys, keep the flatter coming :D

I've got only two plants going in this SCROG Core, but they've been vegging for a long time and are big. I took clones right before flowering and regret it now, because I've got this hole in the canopy that I thought would fill up in flower but it didn't, to the extent that I wanted. Also, one plant was a little bigger than the other, so the bigger one spread out better and took more screenspace, with the result that the other plant is less horisontally spread out and therefore shoot straight up, a centimeter or two above the rest of the canopy. Teeny weeny details, but still.

I thought I'd move this thread up a notch and concentrate on budshots. It's day 39 in flower and the buds start to look good, IMO:

The anecdote of this grow is my 600w bulbs, or rather one of them. I have a fan blowing at it and therefore clean it every now and then. The other day when the lights went out, I waited 10 min before unscrewing it, putting a sock over my hand as protection. I thought the bulb had cooled off sufficiently, but no. As I started unscrewing, I felt the sock stick to the bulb. Turns out the sock was polyester or similar synthetic plastic, and actually melted on the bulb. As it cooled off, that plastic stuck to the bulb as anything burned in will. I tried every petrolium based disolvant you can think of to get rid off it, to no avail. Finally, had to use a razor blade to scrape the stuff off the bulb. Oh well, you learn something new -what not to do - everyday.

What do buds say when they look at themselves in the mylar?

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is now the fairest of us all?"

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rosy - looks real nice there! when the buds see themselves, they sing what~a'wonderful Wonderful world ! :D :wink:

Last edited:
F

flying

very nice carpet of Blueberry Buds

keep the good work Rosy

:smile:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I'm at it again. Can't help myself from being all over the grow, taking pics. Is there a remedy? Apart from smoking a heavy Indica that is...

That rectangular reflection in the mylar is the camera, pointing at the bud, an the shining light around it is from my halo.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you surtenly know your way with plants...these look frigging sweet Rosy..such nice trichheads...it makes my mouth water...
ohw and i wanne thank you for the + ...i came around to give you some...and to drop the link to my thread ..if you have some spare time that is :smile:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=76987

edit :

damn got this happening alot :muahaha:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rosy Cheeks again.

Latest posts

Latest posts