What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma RadoBiker ( Karmarado Og x Biker Kush)

og.naj

Hey everyone,

Lets go for a new KG genetic grow :dance013:

For this run, i choice the Rado Biker because of the lineage.

(Triangle Kush x SFV OG Kush x White OG) x Hells Angel OG x ( Hells Angels OG x SFV OG BX2)

Sound like a super OG strain
biggrin.gif

I choice the RadoBiker also to compare with the Blood Orange Tangie (cup winning cut) x RadoBiker seeds that I germ at the same time. This cross was made by a friend and I am testing it.

For this run i will grow 100% organically with the Biofeeding (grow-Bloom-Ehancer), some PK booster tea and some different home made compost tea.
attachment.php

Have a nice day all and see you for the next update...

Attachments

• RadoBiker - BOTxRB.jpg
    RadoBiker - BOTxRB.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 53

nickman

Veteran
Good shit yo.. I love me some Karmarado and biker so I can’t really see this not being good...!!!...

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi 👋

That sounds as an incredible OG cross yes !

I am following this for sure:)

Good vibes !

og.naj

Good shit yo.. I love me some Karmarado and biker so I can’t really see this not being good...!!!...

He he same here Nickman, this OG mix with TK, SFV and HA sound very OGood to me to :biggrin:

I see some info around on the Hells Angel og but not the full background, so if somebody have more info on it, please share here:tiphat:

og.naj

First, have a nice full month of 4.20 :woohoo:

Put the clouds of green in the sky, the planes don't do it anymore :biggrin:

Day 1 for the RadoBiker

5 on 5 :dance013:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Day 1 RB.jpg
    Day 1 RB.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

og.naj

Im in

Any plans on using the males?

Welcome ina di OG garden :tiphat:

Not yet or maybe to make F2 for preservation, we will see. Maybe i fall in love with thess gene and change a little my position, who really knows so far, not me :biggrin:

I try to find a good male in my last cross but, take time...

Alpen rock

Hi
Can't go wrong really with that incredible lineage!

pulling a chair here!!

From my limited experience with OGs, the Karmarado was a breeze to grow, very uniform, stable excellent yielding OG goodness.the only thing I didn't managed on the seed run was to bring out those HUGE swollen calyxes like some Ive seen online...I think they somehow wanted more Mag and N...we'll see with the clone run :dance013:
I've read countless times that these genetics are Calmag whores...and one thing they hated too in veg was cold nights and cool days...

og.naj

Welcom & great return Alpen rock, thanks :tiphat: Do you run the Karmarado ?

These Rado will be grow full organic. I put some powder amendement and incorporate them in the 2-3 first cm of the soil at the begining of the veg with the BioGrow and with the BioBloom at the begining of the bloom phase.
The life in the soil make the job to release each nutrients when the plant need them but i help them also a little with differents teas and extracts like compost tea with different compost base, nettle & comfrey extract.

Hope these gene like this nutrient regim, we will see

og.naj

Hello everyone,

Day 14 for the Radobiker

Watering for the second time with ehancer and just spray them with compost tea yesterday. All other watering was with rain water.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9782.jpg
    IMG_9782.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 58