What's new

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

OGKB

OGKB

They were hungry when I got them but I'm sure they'll be fine in no time.

11264640_736540116473142_637282736_n.jpg

Gorilla tent if you wanna really make a wise purchase with a future, aka investment.

That nano dual 600 with both spectrums mh/hps sounds killer, but gavitas are proven.

I have a gorilla and I was not impressed. And I'm talking the more expensive line. Tons of pinhole light leaks at all windows, zippers, seams, etc :(

Just bought a cheaper Apollo off Amazon, but it's not up yet, excited to see how it works out for the price.

Croptober

I have a gorilla and I was not impressed. And I'm talking the more expensive line. Tons of pinhole light leaks at all windows, zippers, seams, etc :(

Just bought a cheaper Apollo off Amazon, but it's not up yet, excited to see how it works out for the price.

They don't come with a warranty or something?

Final numbers on this harvest? ?... great grow! ! Think I'm gonna drop my wifi#3 x polar bear og or either cookies n cream x stardawg...or maybe my stripper candy (granddoggy purps x Chem d) with your recipe! !..GG

Croptober

Just chopped the tops and everything else got hashed, still pulled 7 O's which I cant complain about. I'm more stoked about the hash though. I mixed the convergence zone with the khalisis and it smells like sour lemon fuel I cannot wait to taste it. The candyland hash looks amazing and smells so damn strong. I had some trouble trying to sieve it, it was way to sticky so I had to freeze and microplane. Really dug the bubble now machine it made things a lot easier, faster and probably increased the quality much more than hand stirring.

Yields

3 Candyland 92g

Convergence zone 43g

Khalsisi #1 29g

Khalsisi #2 35g

Miraculous Meds

Just chopped the tops and everything else got hashed, still pulled 7 O's which I cant complain about. I'm more stoked about the hash though. I mixed the convergence zone with the khalisis and it smells like sour lemon fuel I cannot wait to taste it. The candyland hash looks amazing and smells so damn strong. I had some trouble trying to sieve it, it was way to sticky so I had to freeze and microplane. Really dug the bubble now machine it made things a lot easier, faster and probably increased the quality much more than hand stirring.

Yields

3 Candyland 92g

Convergence zone 43g

Khalsisi #1 29g

Khalsisi #2 35g

Is that the bud weight of the tops? u still just rocking the little t5? that's solid performance for them t5s if so im impressed. either way nice work bro. ur dialin in that little tent real nice.

u likin the hash more so than the flower now? I just cant stick with hash all the time. maybe some day I will convert to almost all concentrate. but I sure do love flowers.

Croptober

Is that the bud weight of the tops? u still just rocking the little t5? that's solid performance for them t5s if so im impressed. either way nice work bro. ur dialin in that little tent real nice.

u likin the hash more so than the flower now? I just cant stick with hash all the time. maybe some day I will convert to almost all concentrate. but I sure do love flowers.

Yes pretty much just the tops and I used the T5 the whole cycle. Really liking the hash, I haven't even touched my flowers from last round just been puffin on the hash and rosin from it. Ill take some pics to show you the quality from this run and you'll see why I'm the liking it so much.

Croptober

The females. I have 3 Animal x CC, 3 Forum x CC, 2 Animal x Super skunk, 1 Cherry pie x PCK and 3 Candyland.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8322.jpg
    IMG_8322.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8323.jpg
    IMG_8323.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8324.jpg
    IMG_8324.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8325.jpg
    IMG_8325.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8326.jpg
    IMG_8326.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 13

Croptober

What's up guys, some of you may know what happened with this round but if you don't I lost all of the strains except for the OGKB because of landlord issues. Sorry to TheRealHash I'll pop the rest of the pack as soon as I can.

Just picked up clones this morning so I was wondering if you guys are still interested in this thread or am I wasting my time?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude...you grow great bud and take amazing pics.
Whats not to like?? Rock on...

Croptober

This round will consist of

3 Lemon OG (Warrior's cut)
3 GG4
3 Valley girls (TLC's cut)
2 Chernobyl (Golden ticket/Slymer pheno)
2 Mendobreath
1 OGKB

Plan to do a quick 3 week veg and flip. Also I will finally be putting all this new 600 watt equipment to use.

11850037_1496021240696484_560877571_n.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts