What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Church

Hey there, Hash Church has been pretty interesting lately, and it would be cool to get a week to week discussion going, I figured it'd be best to try and get this thread going again instead of starting fresh. Last week I started a thread about Patent: US 8,092,752, and the information that Indra, shared. He was back again this week (Episode 98), and got even more in depth on his back story, patent, science, even spirituality. Having zero stake in the solvent game, (or any game for that matter), I'm wondering what everyone has to say on the topic of Indra's patent, as well as all the other topics that come up week to week on hash church. One topic I would like to see discussed, (preferably by the panelists with science backgrounds), is what they think the role of Chemists, Biologists, and lab techs will be moving forward as mandated testing and standards are put in place. I feel like, (even amongst some if the seasoned panelist), there is some confusion as to who does/is/will be responsible for what and who quite possible will be out of there "lab" jobs moving into the future. Maybe if one of the science pros of HC can share basically of chain of command/responsibility protocols of some of there non-cannabis laboratory/job experiences, (i.e. Lead Scientist, Chemist 3, 2, 1, Lab tech, or whatever the case) I feel like with all the folks trying to point themselves in the right direction for a future career in cannabis science, there is still a lot of misnomers about what peoples actual options are going to be.

nay420

The Hashchurch facebook group is quite active, and the live chat on youtube is usually poppin'.

Stan G.

I have enjoyed Hash Church from the beginning. The chat is always rocking and the information dissemination is always a plus.:tiphat:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
ya bman’s youtube got hacked. they’ve been deleting episodes and posting fake live-streams.

i’ve been reacquainting myself with dry sifting and only now appreciating how much content bman has created over the years. i’m grateful i took lots of notes.

the good news is he said he’s got almost all the videos backed up elsewhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts