What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nutrient Schedules vs. Flush Times

Norkali

Hey again everybody,

Question about flushing and nutrient schedules. Hypothetical strain: 60 days flowering. Let's say we have a schedule that we can tweak for a variable amount of flowering time, but doesn't account for any flushing, (I.E. nutes are at full strength right up until the last week, and then only a small reduction in levels)

The specific nutrients in question are House & Garden, which I am running with GSC - now I want a good two week flush, and don't know whether to set the schedule up for 8 weeks and ignore the last two weeks of the schedule; (which would bring them from 100%-0% immediately at a peak development time,) or to set the schedule at 6/7 weeks - reducing the total amount of nutrient (feed peak @ week 4-5)

I am 'mixing' the two schedules into one that I feel works the best, (Amino dropped at 3.5 weeks, Top Booster into week 4, no Shooting powder until week 5, but am still figuring out the specifics for weeks 5-6)

What would you do? Thanks all.

blackosprey

Yeah I think this needs another bump for some answers. I just finished a Killer Queen Redux, 55 day strain, and don't feel like I really hit the timings on all feedings entirely through flower. I think I screwed the pooch as far as finish goes. Any help is appreciated.