What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$##

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea that's the bud I'm trying to compare to I'm hoping like a mofo I get mine to look that lovely. I think I'm going to though from the looks of my girls right now

E

el Dream Reader

If you end up with buds like that, your a lucky man. Those are just beautiful.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I know right? So far so good on everything I did have a lil problem with the Magic Merlins for some reason they got nutrient burn or lock out so I flushed them for 5 waterings. I think it could be the Top Booster being run for too long I think I did 5 days and not just 3-4 and that's why. I cut it from the solution when I fed them just now so until the start of week 6 they are just getting 10.5ml A&B .4ml Drip Clean and 4ml Bud XL then I'm dropping the base nutes to 5.5ml and adding Shooting Powder! I'm excited about that shit cuz I know what's going to happen and the Sugar Cane Kush's are chunky already so to see them build up another layer will be nuts!

E

el Dream Reader

Sounds like you've got that dialed in. It's cool when you can anticipate what your plants are going to do when you give them certain feeds at different times.

yo quick question Thundurkel. What percentage coir is Ready Grow Moisture formula? 60% 80% 90% I searched but could not find the answer. does it say on the bag?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I LOVE Ready Gro Moisture it's really nice quality coco and has just the right amount of perlite IMO..

So I took some canopy shots just now when my lights went out so you guys can see what's up. I've got problems with my Magic Merlins and Gorilla Grape and either they are burnt or hungry I'm not sure which I'll post pics of em tomorrow and see if somebody can help.. Until then enjoy!! Sugar Cane Kush in the front then Strawberry D's in the middle with the Magic Merlin's and Gorilla Grape in the back row..

attachment.php

attachment.php

these shots are the end of day 32 of flower
not bad huh? the SCK B plant is really looking like a 7 week purple strain! The resin on that bitch keeps packing on...

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 271.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 271.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 2010 Grow 2 278.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 278.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 13

Dregs

Nice garden Thundurkel! I have read both of your long threads now, it took me 2 days but I got through them. I love watching you progress and perfect your craft. I also started last year and every round is better than the last. This round looks fantastic, Color and size and health all look as good as we can hope for. You are doing a great job killing it with that 400w. I am not in a medical state so I am not posting pics of my shit, but you sir, have +rep from me.

Keep it up and good growin!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
smooth. thanks.

I'm having trouble deciding on that or straight coco.

I've seen claims that coco/perlite is the clear winner between 100% coco & coco/perlite.

But I've also seen claims that you can't grow anything worth smoking with CFLs....

Maybe you should do a test run. Put half your plants in coco and half in coco/perlite and see what your average plant does on both sides of the fence.

Dregs

I run 100% coco in everything these days (including all my outdoor vegetables) and get great results. My concern with the perlite is also disposal.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
nice to see you finally gave hps a try! told you it was a whole different ballgame ;)
what size are those pots? you seem to have floorspace left, so if you can, try bigger pots and dont go 12/12 untill 1-2weeks after transplant for better yeild

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Strawberry D Coffin Cut's 53 days of flowering

Strawberry D Coffin Cut's 53 days of flowering

Ok so here's the only plants that didn't have a problem this run cuz they were started in fresh coco and fed H&G ONLY from the beginning!!!! I'll NEVER switch up nutes again with out flushing the SHIT OUT of my girls!!!! Anyhow on with the show right...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I LOVE this strain the bitch is a yielder for sure! She doesn't look like much throughout flowering until week 7 and then she starts filling in every day more and more. I was told if you take her 70 days she gets a second wind in that last 10 days and really puts on some weight. I think these may be over 2 zips each cuz I'm taking em 63 maybe 70 days..

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 365.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 365.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2010 Grow 2 362.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 362.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 2010 Grow 2 368.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 368.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2010 Grow 2 361.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 361.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 11

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Sugar Cane Kush 53 days of flowering!!!

Sugar Cane Kush 53 days of flowering!!!

Ok so here are my Sugar Cane Kush's which had a few ph problems in the middle of flowering but they are being flushed right now and have picked back up and started to produce new calyxes and fill in more each day so I'm thinking by the end of week 9 they'll be all purple and chunky...

First up we have Sugar Cane Kush C which I don't really care for the smell of it and it's suffered pretty bad from lock out do to fucked up ph most likely from nutes binding together so no matter what I did it kept fucking up till now that it's in flush it's doing better and putting on some weight but the yield suffered for sure from the problems I had...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

to be continued with SCK B...

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 372.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 372.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 2010 Grow 2 371.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 371.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 2010 Grow 2 369.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 369.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 10

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Sugar Cane Kush 53 days of flowering!!! Continued...

Sugar Cane Kush 53 days of flowering!!! Continued...

Ok and here's SCK B at 53 days...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So yea next round is going to be just this pheno and I'm going to on top of my shit flushing each week REALLY GOOD and checking my run off every day ect cuz I see what I can get out of this plant if it's not stressed with nute lock out ect :tiphat:

Attachments

• 2010 Grow 2 374.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 374.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 2010 Grow 2 373.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 373.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 2010 Grow 2 380.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 380.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2010 Grow 2 375.jpg
    2010 Grow 2 375.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 10

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Well not really I was told to peak at 44-48 days and lower my ppms after which I've done and they have been getting just 2.5ml of BudXL for the last 3 days and I see the green fading fast. It could very well also be from my ph problems I had and the plants not being able to uptake nutes and then I'd flush and they'd green up again who knows I just know I can WAY better with H&G... Next round will be good cuz I'm also switching to Aqua Flakes cuz my tap water is always 40-60ppm which is close to RO and I've read of folks having mag problems with Cocos A&B and switched to Aqua Flakes and had no problems since so that's what I'll be doing...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i don't think have much n in the soil mate, no looks too green for me..peace bro!!

so beautifull flower bro, everything coated cristall...umhhh i can't wait for harvest day!!
enjoy!!

Latest posts

Latest posts