What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who is your favorite Beatle ?

:thinking:The ugly one .....George Harrison.The older he got the better looking he was. Coming in a close 2nd..... RINGO Starr....the dude was born stoned.

Strapped

I like Paul, I always thought he was the better songwriter, though I really like John and he as a team the best.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
They've always just been the Beatles to me. When they split up and became John or Paul or George or Ringo they where never as interesting as when they where
THE Beatles IMHO

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
John Lennon ~ Paul McCartney ~ George Harrison ~ Ringo Starr Are who made the Legendary Band but to chose one wouldn't be fair as they have all achieved their own Individual Endeavors and should get Merit for Breaking down the barrier for their ability to write songs about peace & war and start the first band to have long hair at that time made history and with that said I have each performers music for many different reasons and moods I might be in or feeling when I'm high or not on any given day!! ♩♫♪♬

Iraganji

Hey Jude was the number one pop song in the states when I was born. I've listened to them my whole life.
Ringo Starr is the reason I wanted to play drums as a child, although John was my favorite until my twenties. Today I have no favorite. Paul and John could both write very well. IMO, Paul wrote more complex songs and had really come into his own singing wise by the end. Oddly, George who struggled to write on the level of John and Paul had also come into his own by the end. Something is my favorite Beatles song, in particular the hard to find version which is just him and a guitar in a different key. I really like that raw unpolished version.

BTW, my favorite album is Rubber Soul. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts