What's new

Countdown to Jan 20th!!!

MoeFunk

The Joe Biden thread sucks. The Trump Victory thread rocked! Since uncle prematurely called it for Biden and ended that thread, I figure this is a cooler place to hang out with a more neutral thread title.

36 days to go!

12:00 pm Jan 20th. Be there or be square. I mean, be here or be.... uh.... can't think of a good word.

Actually, I can think of one, but I might offend someone. :dancer:

I for one plan to post a gif of the American Flag. :gday:

Absolem

36 more days of Trump losing. More let downs for the Trumpster's who can't see it's over.

This should be a fun thread.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
36 more days of Trump losing. More let downs for the Trumpster's who can't see it's over.

This should be a fun thread.

he's going to be losing for a lot longer than 36 days. can't wait to see him in a NY courtroom & having to testify UNDER OATH. probably going to serve time for perjury, big fucking fines for tax evasion. but yes, fun times for sure!:good::D

MoeFunk

he's going to be losing for a lot longer than 36 days. can't wait to see him in a NY courtroom & having to testify UNDER OATH. probably going to serve time for perjury, big fucking fines for tax evasion. but yes, fun times for sure!:good::D

Is that what you think is going to happen? lol. That's funny.

MoeFunk

Interesting timing for Trump to fire Barr, since he's apparently going to be out of office in 35 days. lol.

Does anyone know anything about the guy who's replacing him? I wonder what kind of experience he has that could be useful to Trump in the next month.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- the political soap opera will continue - the directors and producers have already ok'ed the script -

MoeFunk

Wow, you know what? Acting AG Jeffrey Rosen's expertise just happens to be Cyber Security and Foreign Interference in US Elections. Holy Cow!

Here's a video of him giving a talk about exactly that just a few months ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKowDRlUNYQ

Wait... Isn't DNI Ratcliffe supposed to be giving a briefing this Friday regarding Foreign Interference in the 2020 election?

Well, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

St. Phatty

Before Jan. 20

attachment.php

After Jan. 20

attachment.php

Same shit, different (sort of) dictator.

Attachments

• upside-down.jpg
    upside-down.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 24

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Is that what you think is going to happen? lol. That's funny.

yes, you are. the Chump is sweating bullets looking at his future. his neighbors at Mar a Lago are taking legal action to keep him from living there. must be nice to be wanted, lol...legally, that is.:D

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I been hanging on in quiet desperation hoping for Trump to be taken out the hard way.

What with being careful of what I wish for I suppose this is all for the best.
Although I have to admit, putting Trump in jail does not feel adequate for the crimes he committed against my neighbors and friends.

I accept what is given.

F2F

Though I knew better...

Though I knew better...

...really hoped there was some awesome seed drop announcement on rare, landrace, or old heirloom sativa genetics.

Peace
F2F

St. Phatty

So the reporters have about 35 days to ask Trump some tough questions

hopefully something that gets everybody (except Trump) laughing.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I been hanging on in quiet desperation hoping for Trump to be taken out the hard way.

Although I have to admit, putting Trump in jail does not feel adequate for the crimes he committed against my neighbors and friends.

I accept what is given.

nope on the hard way. i want him to be miserable for as long as he has inflicted misery on others over the decades. if some clod shot him, some of these fools would consider him a martyr & want ugly-ass statues put up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope on the hard way. i want him to be miserable for as long as he has inflicted misery on others over the decades. if some clod shot him, some of these fools would consider him a martyr & want ugly-ass statues put up...

the likeness is remarkable on this one,just needs an eagle and the constitution!

and the turd should be orange!

ugly-sculptures-5-57c531965f32b__700.jpg

MoeFunk

I accept what is given.

Don't worry, the quiet part is only going to be temporary.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
weren't there enough threads already displaying the insufferable insanity of obsessive hatred that you had to give them another?

i hope they get what they hate for.

if Trump prevails there will be trouble, if the other guy does it will be trouble. wtf ?
there seems to be no upside and absolutely no rectification for damaging ones Karma
in such an arbitrary emotional state of distress.

Time-Person-of-the-Year.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts