What's new

M2B

Drewsif

I wonder how Monsanto and friends feel about the trend towards reality. Since they are responsible for mass microbial extinctions and imbalances affecting human health on a global scale?

How long before Monsanto gets a patent on autism? Will they ever be punished for their brand of mutating fusarium that got lose after spraying competitor drug crops under Us protection?

Rico Swazi

M2B= money to Berkeley
Indeed, early results prove that microbes can be harnessed as chemical factories for a bio-based economy.
as for the money they make, there is no punishment for that very reason

MedFaced

Monsanto and friends have taken notes, are actively buying up US cannabis consumers favorite brands and selling them back to the ignorant masses that don’t like them.

General Hydroponics and Botanical Gardens were bought out years ago by Scott’s. Scott’s recognizing just how much the organic community despise them, started off-brand lines that are found in big box US hardware and garden stores.

The Black Magic brand obviously markets towards cannabis consumers, is just one local example.

Monsanto seems to be doing just fine—unfortunately. Both Scott’s and Bayer are heavily investing in the cannabis sectors.

Rico Swazi

I'm just pissed that Berkeley rejected my application

It was of a picture of my ant farm and a note written in felt pen saying I want to be a Antomologist

Amynamous

I'm just pissed that Berkeley rejected my application

It was of a picture of my ant farm and a note written in felt pen saying I want to be a Antomologist

Funny. I did the exact same thing but i used green and orange crayons instead of your felt pen and I was accepted. Maybe they thought you were too uppity with that felt pen trick.

Rico Swazi

uppity and much too radical for their liking it seems

should have went with the crayons but they taste good

They returned my 20.00 bribe with another 20.00 bribe for me to stop pestering them

Latest posts

Latest posts