What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

orient express

Y

YosemiteSam

3 weeks into flower

3 weeks into flower

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

Two very different phenos (sorry about the focus on the bigger one).

I really like the structure of this plant. Would love to grow it outside and see what its true potential is.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Three Stops on the Orient Express

Three Stops on the Orient Express

Beeyootiful plants, y'all!!

Here's three Orient Express plants - each from different seeds - in three different stages of development. Here's the first...she'll be coming down any time now - she's at about day 68...

attachment.php

The second thumb shows a plant that's been flowering for about 30 days - or thereabouts. She's a wild amazonian - wouldn't be surprised if she's VERY sativoid...She's all over the place...You can see her older sister peaking over her shoulder, going "WTF?"

Finally, the last thumb shows another OE that was placed under 12/12 about a week ago. She was just transplanted tonight.

What an amazing strain!

Attachments

• OE_3.jpg
    OE_3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 25

canniption

nice mayan,looks like you'll have lots of o.e. to smoke in the future.heres my little china girl at 2 weeks flower.branching like crazy,just hit 5 ft. in height.2 months to go,she'll pack the weight on i'm sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 27

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hi canniption...looks like you'll be traveling the Orient Express for at least a couple of days, yrself. Really gorgeous. I envy you the great out doors and that huge Combo Bulb in the Sky.

canniption

Hi canniption...looks like you'll be traveling the Orient Express for at least a couple of days, yrself. Really gorgeous. I envy you the great out doors and that huge Combo Bulb in the Sky.
thanks mayan,yours,konopenko and yosemitesams plants are bushes,except for them baseball bats in the first pic.damn.:good:yea nothing like the great OD for sure.although my girl has gone through high temps(90-110F,)high r.h.,and extreme U.V. indexes of 10+-11+,(hey,sounds like vietnam),shes took it all in stride.sounds like we all have plants around the same stage of flowering,should be cool to watch them all mature in different conditions.may kinich-ahau and chac smile upon us all this season.:bow:

Y

YosemiteSam

couple of better pics...4 weeks.

couple of better pics...4 weeks.

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

I am gonna have some variety to select from. The top one is a little bush about 4 ft off the floor. It looks like it is flat going to put bud everywhere. The other two I have going are more like 7 ft tall...definitely more sativa structure and they don't look like they are going to be lacking a bit in the yield dept either.

So I am showing them to my partner and telling him how much I want to try the tall ones...thinking the Viet influence is going to be dominate. But he says not me, I wanna try the Chinese indica. I am like what do you know about Chinese indicas. He says nothing...but a billion people did not get Chinese eyed from nothing. (i know, little bit racist...but still funny)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great vegging on our OE plants YosemiteSam! ;)

The male looks on the VB side, im glad you find our genetics vigorous, please keep us updated during flowering time. Best wishes!

View attachment 127639

An OE male. This plant is almost too magnificent to murder. If you look back in this thread you can see it when it was a young un. Rate of growth has been nothing short of spectacular. It is 5 ft tall now. Those are Panamas in the background...they ain't exactly slouches in the growth department but the OE is blowing them away.

View attachment 127640

Some females. If you like growing trees this one appears to have the perfect structure for it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Extremely bushy konopenko :D I'd cut the weaker and hidden stems to let the other branches flower to the max. Looks like they are enjoying your climate and good cares. Thanks for share it!

Nice plants Acers, update:

OE started flowering a week ago, my cross chizbek/ nepJ is week behind. Good luck all!:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Real impressive flowering mayan :tiphat:

The first and fat one looks like the high yielding chinese pheno, quite similar to the ace mix plant you posted in the other thread but i still want to hear your confirmation about the aromas ;)

The second one looks like the tall vietnam black pheno, is slower to flower and yield is not so impressive but the flowers are frostier than the fat chinese pheno. Cant wait to see your new ace seeds plants flowering! Thanks a lot for the great feedback.

Beeyootiful plants, y'all!!

Here's three Orient Express plants - each from different seeds - in three different stages of development. Here's the first...she'll be coming down any time now - she's at about day 68...

The second thumb shows a plant that's been flowering for about 30 days - or thereabouts. She's a wild amazonian - wouldn't be surprised if she's VERY sativoid...She's all over the place...You can see her older sister peaking over her shoulder, going "WTF?"

Finally, the last thumb shows another OE that was placed under 12/12 about a week ago. She was just transplanted tonight.

What an amazing strain!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are right canniption,

It's going to be a pleasure to see all your outdoor orient express flowering in this thread! :) OE loves the sunny outdoor conditions, hope you are enjoying with the grow!

thanks mayan,yours,konopenko and yosemitesams plants are bushes,except for them baseball bats in the first pic.damn.:good:yea nothing like the great OD for sure.although my girl has gone through high temps(90-110F,)high r.h.,and extreme U.V. indexes of 10+-11+,(hey,sounds like vietnam),shes took it all in stride.sounds like we all have plants around the same stage of flowering,should be cool to watch them all mature in different conditions.may kinich-ahau and chac smile upon us all this season.:bow:

canniption

here ya go y'all,10 days later,still packing on the weight.just over 3 weeks in.sorry,i had to sneek out about dark to take a pic or two.love this gal.

Attachments

• IMG_1550.jpg
    IMG_1550.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1555.jpg
    IMG_1555.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1556.jpg
    IMG_1556.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1544.jpg
    IMG_1544.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1546.jpg
    IMG_1546.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 37
Y

YosemiteSam

Just to confirm something I think I am seeing...is OE a really heavy feeder? PCK and Panama in the same room seem to be totally happy with what I am feeding but I have some lower leaf yellowing on the OE.

I will probably end up feeding them separately. I sure as hell don't want to compromise and hold them back at this point.

canniption

Just to confirm something I think I am seeing...is OE a really heavy feeder? PCK and Panama in the same room seem to be totally happy with what I am feeding but I have some lower leaf yellowing on the OE.

I will probably end up feeding them separately. I sure as hell don't want to compromise and hold them back at this point.

i'm pretty sure dubi said o.e. is a feeder YS.mine seems to be one.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Good to hear...(well, not good that you are having yellowing) - I think your account confirms my belief that the yellowing fans on my 30 plus day OE lis due to underfeeding. I'm stepping up the feeding - probably move her to a bigger pot. She's a fucking, voracious beast.

Y

YosemiteSam

Yea...I am at 150 ppm N right now and they are asking for more. Not sure I have another single plant that feeds like this one. Then again, I am not sure I have another plant that grows like this one...maybe an ISS...but if this one keeps up with that one I will be very, very happy.

konopenko

Veteran
Nice plants yall and some crazy indoor buds I see :yummy:
OE advances really slow here despite really hot and sunny weather, maybe that she is waiting for rainy fall :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello konopenko,

I think they are ready to flower :) the compact bushy pheno doesnt stretch more at this point. Greetings!

Nice plants yall and some crazy indoor buds I see :yummy:
OE advances really slow here despite really hot and sunny weather, maybe that she is waiting for rainy fall :)

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks Dubi! I also snaped some inside branches as you sugested earlier. OE also has less spider m. problems than last year growing very strong and bushy :) She could eat more but she will stay organic with biobizz bloom 5ml/l.
Regards

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Two Trains Running

Two Trains Running

OK...here we go. I have two Orient Expresses currently. The first is at about 55 days of 12/12. What a plant!!! Whew...

attachment.php

Basically, once under 12/12 she started stretching...right out of the gate...and stretching...and stretching...I had to keep tieing her down...but she didn't care...stretch, stretch stretch...As you can sorta kinda see, some of her main branches grew laterally - resulting in a forest of magnificent, individual buds. As well, she proved to be insatiably hungry. She gobbled down everything I threw at her and she still looked nitrogen deprived. At this point, she has lost many of her fan leaves. I felt terrible - I didn't know what to do but I kept growing her out. I can't imagine what she would have been like had she been "healthy." Shudder...

Orient Express Number 2 went under 12/12 about 34 days ago. She, as well, is magnificent but in a more -um- manageable manner.

attachment.php

Much, much better behaved. Although, her branches are already falling over...let the staking begin! Although, I must say, her kola and branches are so long, I have to go out and get the LARGE size bamboo because the stakes I have don't cut it.

Attachments

• OE_2.jpg
    OE_2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 29
  • OE_detail_4.jpg
    OE_detail_4.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 34