What's new

Lil Wayne's grow show.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What it dooski everyone here at ICMAG :headbange

I am going to be keeping a journal here of what I have going on these days.

This is an old office which is slowly being transformed into a grow room, which I have just completed, well, almost completed!

29590071017_200005-med.jpg

I have a 4 inch can fan sucking the air in from outside through the ceiling through the crawl space to outside. The old air is being pushed into the crawl space, which is really not enough at all, so within the next week or so I will be buying and installing a 12 inch can fan to keep things legit.

29590071017_200446-med.jpg

Also I am currently in the process of hunting down a few more items necessary to create a 2- 30 plant drip to waste ebb systems (yes, two). I have all of the PVC and grommets, stakes, and hosing purchased. Now just trying to decide if I should go ahead and buy the legit tables, or construct my own?

My lighting isnt going to be too monstrous. I have 3- 400w switchables, 1-T5 Fluro (which is currently supporting my quickly growing seedlings!), and 1-600 for now (all of which still need to be hung up, but I wanna get my tables constructed first)

29590071017_200246-med.jpg

Anyways, this show might take a while because I have no access to clones so I am starting from seed. These Ultimate Indica seeds germed in 3 days and are at 17 days old in veg right now. They are the plants in the biggie fast food cups :jump: There are 9 more beans about to be planted here soon. Also, the smaller plants in the front are a secret, I will tell you what they are when I chop my first round!

29590071017_200103-med.jpg

\/ This is my door protection in case of flood, the water does pour out the door. its just 2x4's nailed to the carpet which lies beneath the tarp. Will work great (hopefully I won't have to use it :bashhead:)

29590071017_200033-med.jpg

29590071017_195938-med.jpg

I can type forever, but if you have a question about anything just ask. This is something you cannot miss...I will be posting more pictures as I go!

holla at yo boy
:laughing:

LiLWaynE

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey lil wayne
welcome to icmag
you have a great grow area, huge, lots of room
it will be nice to look at when it is all full of buds

G

Great Start! :yes:

Do you plan on training them at all? Or are you just going to let them do there thing?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DR DOG- thanx for the welcome - you are not kidding about the room looking good when it is full of buds - im hoping around the end of December I should be choppin my first harvest

CANADIAN HERB - im definitely going to be scrog'n the ladies - IMHO there is no other way to go! LUI is perfect for scrog'n from what i've read.

BRAINTHOR - a clean room is the only way to go. its kinda like wearin a condom - a huge preventive measure which will 99% of the time prevent unexpected things from happening (Powdery Mildew, Spidermites).

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright, I should have more pics coming up here soon (within the next 2 days)....

just wanted to document something that happened to me last night, since it IS part of this whole operation...

so on my way transporting 10 - 3 inch seedlings to the grow site, in a rubbermaid container, which happened to be in the back seat of my car, i happened to be passing a halloween costume store, and it just so happens that halloween is being celebrated today and I have no costume, so i stopped there.

i get inside of this hoopla, and the line at the register was atleast a 25 minute wait, so i said screw this and went back to my car. Didnt even look at anything in the store, because i knew i had a short time, since i WAS transporting a very illegal item.

as I walked back to my car in this crowded parking lot, i began patting my clothes in search of my keys... to my surprise, i had no keys on me...

i began to tremble. i walk to the car and see the keys hanging from the ignition, doors locked.

30 minutes from my nearest spare set of keys, my mind began to freak, knowing that my car had MJ plants in it, and my options were low!

so what do I do? I found parking lot security crusing around in their trucks with yellow flasher lights on top and asked if he can help me pick my lock....he say's yes, hold on...

he gets on his walkie talkie and phones in another security vehicle that carries the tools to break into a car... thinking that these are just some low life security rent a cops, i am relieved.

boy was I wrong... out of this truck steps 2, yes 2, Deputy sheriffs, guns attached to their sides and all!

so i play it cool, and instinctively begin to joke around with these guys, and they joke around back.

they get their tools out, and flashlights.

the 2 sheriffs and 1 security cop were surrounding my car, flashlights drawn, shining them in my car looking at the various items in my car... boy was i LOSING MY MIND INTERNALLY!

but, I maintained my cool, and got these guys on my good side!

10 minutes later (seemed like 2 hours to me) they opened the door, said bye and got back into their vehicles, but not without a "thanks a million.... you guys are awesome...have a great holiday!" from me.

I for sure thought for some reason they were going to open the car door, smell some scent of MJ, and immediately slam me against the car. luckily, it didnt happen like that.

what a dumbass I was. take this as a lesson to never pit stop while in route with illegal items.

but on the flip side.... what a great story!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Good story Wayne, that is pretty much why I only lock the doors of my car with an automatic lock thingy that gets clipped to my belt loop
I can only imagine the wet armpits you must have been starting to get

G

thank your lucky stars, you must have been owed some good karma, glad to hear all is well :rasta:

PoppinFresh

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! just like buddy boy said. you ever heard that reggae song by buju banton.. "driver a" he gives the driver some weed and is basically tellin him to make the drop, no stops or nuttin. but he says after the drop, get a lil food and come back quick!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fLBK-rApB8M

Anyway, CLEAN ASS ROOM MAN! You got great plans and supplies in place. What grow is this for you? I am on my first in my crappy lil closet wit my one plant lol! I can't wait to hear what the secret plants are about!

:canabis:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Ha ha, reminds me of something that happened to me and a buddy two years ago.

We were transporting 15 1 month old plants to a site early one morning (don't remember the day , but it was the morning after italy played the US in the world cup. We were headed down the road when we got pulled for a routine check (license insurance, etc) by a couple of carabinieri.

We both played it cool, and luckily they asked us to get out of the car, so they didn't spend a lot of time with their heads in the window. Anyhow, the fact that I was american got us a lot of grace, cuz I hadn't brought any ID with me (not used to having to produce it if I'm not driving), and we ended up joking with the cops about the game the day before while they ran the license, etc.

Afterwards though, jesus, talk about the shakes. Coming down from adrenaline is rough.

IMO, you should shut your grow down, for your own benefit. After reading that story, I don't think your cut out to be a large-scale grower. Stick to a few plants in your closet. Your just asking to have your house raided and seized.

G

guest5703

SICK LIL WAYNE I sooo bookmarked this shit!!! What an awesome room, and man those lights are gonna be great you don't need any 1k's or any more than you've got in my opinion. You should be able to get those lights way close cuz they won't be as hot as a 1k giving you the same amount of lumens from your lights instead of one big one. Great work so far, this is gonna be a real treat!

No clones huh? You don't have any grower friends? I'm sure you'll meet someone who can help you out. PEACE BRO

ninjagrow

Depths Of OG said:
IMO, you should shut your grow down, for your own benefit. After reading that story, I don't think your cut out to be a large-scale grower. Stick to a few plants in your closet. Your just asking to have your house raided and seized.

who are you to judge the content of ones character based on one brief story. i have heard tons of stories of friends brothers leaving giant bags of weed out on the seat whilst locked out of their car, such things happen all the time.

although there is no room for error in this business, it is only human to be imperfect. this happened out on the street, not in his home. for us growers, those are two very separate worlds.

no one is born with the ability to grow super good dank so come off it. practice gives way to precision and only with trial and error will you learn how to grow well, without getting caught.

goodluck with the grow lil wayne, should be a dooze. and dont ever let people like Depths of OG discourage you from doing anything in your life.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depths Of OG said:

Depths, thank you for caring about my personal safety.

First of all, it is not my house where the grow is taking place :bashhead:
and second, some large scale growers DO have to do extreme things (i.e. drive clones/plants & transport equipment) from one place to another.
Until you understand this concept - you should keep you're own personal grow (if you even have one) to a few plants in your closet. But, wait, don't grow in your own closet, your just asking to have your house raided and seized!...

Caligreen said:
No clones huh? You don't have any grower friends? I'm sure you'll meet someone who can help you out.

No clones, unfortunately. I have 1 grower friend who could have provided me clones, but I am going super stealth this run and didn't want a SOUL to know (other then the souls of my fellow IC members) so I never asked him. Plus his strain is slow (unknown strain) and doesn't provide the benefits compared to my LUI. all of my 15 LUI beans and the 3 Thai Haze x Skunk (ok there the secret is out) # 1 beans germed. Right now I have 7 plants in week 5 of veg from seed. THE LUI IS OUTRAGEOUS and they are all females!!!! I lucked out with that... My # 1 labeled LUI is going to be my mother plant for the most of the clones that I am taking tonight. She is the fastest grower, stinkiest, and has an awesome dark green colored leaves. I think it is the Sweettooth PHENO.

The Thai Haze x Skunk #1 is also outrageous. This plant has very awesome skinny leaves and it is growing very tall, even the limbs are long! Not bushy at all.

the remaining 8 beans (which were the remaining LUI and T*HazexSK1) that I germed 3-4 weeks after the first 7 beans are still quite small and are on their 3rd set of leaves. I will post pictures up later tonight when I get back from the OFFICE! :headbange

quantbender said:
thought youd be growen the Bubba Kush stunna

Lil Wayne sure does love the bubba and OG kush but heard so much good stuff abot LUI that he decided to do it like that nukkah :rasta:

everyone else, thank your for checkin out and representin weezy f baby! I WILL have some pics up tonight!

Last edited: