Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2017, 04:11 PM #6071
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
How about the gg4 or blood orange x's
I would imagine the GG#4 will blend nicely with the GTE. Kinda similar cross as GG#4 x C99. Fruity large buds with potency. The Blood Orange I would grow regardless, cause orange terps are gonna be a thing for me this coming year.

Anyways.....I have a new friend . I've been watching him for a few weeks now. He's grown quite a bit since I started watching him.

Got some new gear in the mail the other day. Super excited to give these a shot. The Triple Nova has been on my radar ever since I saw them listed. Basically a Triangle Kush BX.

The Gas Berries are from the same batch of seeds as the plant I ran in my first run back after my bust. Somebody was asking me about how to acquire Gas Berries seeds. Shoot me a pm.

Here's some of the dinner I made for the college kids at work the other night. About 75 lbs. of homemade Mac n' Cheese .

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:28 PM #6072
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Yummy DTOC.... You should come help eat some of this crazy ass Breakfast spread i got this morning..... You Bring the wife and the MAC.....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:18 PM #6073
bigganjabud

Ain't had max n cheese for ages man

Having cauliflower cheese for Tommoro

Old 09-12-2017, 08:46 PM #6074
Goats

Goats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud ofGoats has much to be proud of
Triple nova has been on my radar for a minute as well. I'll definitely be watching for those to get popped. May still grab a pack If they go on auction in Greenpoint.
Goats is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 09:36 PM #6075
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

resin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud of
Could go for some mac'n'cheese! Been a while for me too.

Speaking of college kids.....

I always thought a good name for a Triangle BX would be The Triple Lindy!

https://youtu.be/CpcMPtl8pyg

Triangle makes me laugh every time and usually feel like Dangerfield did when he came out of that pool! It's dangerous too as it can, on occasion have you thinking and feeling like you can actually pull that fkn dive off!haha

It's probably a dated reference.

Edit: I'm allways laughing so..... for the other reasons!haha
resin_lung is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 11:29 PM #6076
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by resin_lung View Post
Could go for some mac'n'cheese! Been a while for me too.

Speaking of college kids.....

I always thought a good name for a Triangle BX would be The Triple Lindy!

https://youtu.be/CpcMPtl8pyg

Triangle makes me laugh every time and usually feel like Dangerfield did when he came out of that pool! It's dangerous too as it can, on occasion have you thinking and feeling like you can actually pull that fkn dive off!haha

It's probably a dated reference.

Edit: I'm allways laughing so..... for the other reasons!haha

I know the movie, can't think of the name. It was a little before my time, but I now what you mean.

I can't wait to see what they hold. Hoping a find some nice Triangle dom plants. I wouldn't be disappointed with lemon smelling OG looking buds either. It's pretty much a win/win with both sets of seeds.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 02:15 AM #6077
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Spider buddies are good to have around. Here's one who's been chilling outside of my house for most of the summer.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 02:50 AM #6078
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
OK Got a question and need some how to advise.....

So ive been reading and watching the NPK videos with Harley Smith... I want to spoon feed raw minerals to the plants when and if they need them.... Spoon Feeding its called..... How does that work? Anyone got any ideas....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Old 09-13-2017, 02:52 AM #6079
Aspenou812

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastroGrower View Post
Spider buddies are good to have around. Here's one who's been chilling outside of my house for most of the summer.

View Image
SQUISH IT....... yea that just freaked me out....

Old 09-13-2017, 04:07 PM #6080
Trich_Tyson

Trich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant futureTrich_Tyson has a brilliant future
damnn.. mac DADDY.. thats a lotta mac and cheese hahah.

My Current Thread
Trich_Tyson is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.