What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here it is, the new thread. Gonna start off with a nice pic dump. I have a couple plants coming down tonight, and a group about 3 weeks behind them. Here's the two coming down tonight.

Fake 91' - also known as Mystery Chem. Got some exciting news coming down the pipeline about this cut. More info when I have it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

So many sick photos. Props to you , your skills, and the way this thread started.

nickman

Veteran
Very nice strain selection man... y the new thread? Did u close your old one?
The blue star, fake 91, Polynesian banana cookies and I know there was another one in there that I liked... their all looking good man...

How long did u take that first fake 91 ? She is plump ...

Great start to a new thread...!!!...

A

AVOH

Dt your the only non breeder on here i seen that needs his own section for threads lmaoo
It never stops
U just reminded me to pick up my dtog halloween custom !

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Very nice strain selection man... y the new thread? Did u close your old one?
The blue star, fake 91, Polynesian banana cookies and I know there was another one in there that I liked... their all looking good man...

Great start to a new thread...!!!...

How long did u take that first fake 91 ? She is plump ...

Just clicked over 9 weeks. 65 days actually I just checked the calander. Old thread was pretty big. Admin suggested I start a new one, so here we are.

Looking good Double,

Are those lime gorilla bubba available in seed form ?

Pretty sure they are still listed over at GLG. Fun fact, the pics used for the listing are mine.

And thanks to everyone else for showing up. Plenty of new seeds plants to keep pic updates interesting for awhile.

Bmac1

Veteran
Tuned in.

Lots of fake 91 floating around huh? They all look good but the mystery chem at the beginning looks like a hell of a plant. Not that the others look like slouches.

The blue star sounds intriguing. Any blueberry flavor to her?

That Polynesian banana haze looks tasty as well.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Tuned in.

Lots of fake 91 floating around huh? They all look good but the mystery chem at the beginning looks like a hell of a plant. Not that the others look like slouches.

The blue star sounds intriguing. Any blueberry flavor to her?

That Polynesian banana haze looks tasty as well.

First time flowering it. It does smell like Blueberry.