What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaporizers are EVIL!

Growcephus

Veteran
Picked up a Da Buddah vape to enjoy my harvest with, and the damn thing is kicking my ass.

They are evil, sneaky little shits, because they WON'T give you the feed back combustion does, which makes monitoring your intake a bit more....challenging. Especially if you're a n00b to vaporizers like yours truly.

With smoke, you KNOW how much smoke you've taken because you can feel it, taste it, SEE it, and you can see your bowl fade away into ashes. With a friendly bong, you KNOW how much you are going to get, and you can control your intake by the size of the bowl you pack.

Not with these evil vaporizers!

The vaporizer fucks with you, and asks that you "trust" it, especially if you're trying to learn how to use it. Unlike the friendly bong, the vape hides your vapor, and masks the taste, so you don't know if you've had anything, or how much, until you find yourself glued to the ceiling, your vape staring up at you and laughing maniacally.

The friendly bong lets you know when your bowl is done, by burning it, and leaving nothing but ashes. The evil vape tells you "there's only a little bit left....go ahead, take another hit or two to make sure", and you do, and find yourself glued to the ceiling.....your vape staring up at you AGAIN, and laughing maniacally.

The friendly bong lets you know how much you are going to get depending on how much you pack the bowl. Filled bowl, means a bigger hit, less weed in the bowl, smaller hit. The vaporizer, being the asshole that it is, assures you that the tiny amount you pack in the bowl will be just right, and it will still leave you functional......and then you find yourself glued to the ceiling, your vape, once again staring up at you and laughing maniacally.

Vaporizers are simply evil.

I highly recommend you check em' out.

Now excuse me while I clean the slobber off my ceiling....

big twinn

Veteran
I do like vaping, but I always felt it was missing something compared to the full package of smoking.

supermanlives

Veteran
i dont believe it masks the taste at all matter of fact the taste is cleaner and stronger IMHO. i had an aeromed and now a vap bros. i still preffer a joint tho

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I do like vaping, but I always felt it was missing something compared to the full package of smoking.

You are...Tar, carcinogens, and god knows what else.

The high is definitely different, but based on how much I like to smoke. It's well worth it. From time to time I'll twist one up, usually when some friends are over or when I'm out. With the vaporizer bho pens...I find myself doing that even less and less.

big twinn

Veteran
I've got a few different types of vapes but honestly I always prefer smoking my luke wilson bubbler sherlock. I smoke every day, mostly in the evenings, once my work is through. I am not worries about the long term effects. As a scientist, I have read many peer reviewed journals and have discerned that there is nothing I need be worried about.
Vape one for me!
BT

Clive

good post enjoyed that. I hardly smoke anymore and noticed just how powerful these things are i could never really tell when i had a tolerance.

L

longearedfriend

I was wondering, if for exemple one used one of those vapor pens

when you exhale the vapor, is there an odor of green/cannabis that can be smelt by people ?
I am wondering if you can use them in public restrooms (lol!)

business

Jhhnn

Veteran

when you exhale the vapor, is there an odor of green/cannabis that can be smelt by people ?

business

Dunno for sure, but the wife of a coworker vapes in the aisles in the supermarket...

This is Colorado, OTOH...

Tronic

business

I literally smoke my vape pen with wax everywhere I go.

I have smoked it in airports throughout USA, and even on the plane itself!! :woohoo:

Ghost your hits and be smart!

:tiphat:

JT McNutty

I just got one off of eBay, it's a atmos raw, and that little bugger is the tool of the devil, pick one up. Pick one up now. You will thank me later. There is a guy selling then NIB for under 60$. And he ships fast.
*not an advertisement, just an endorsement.

Latest posts

Latest posts