What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COLLAPSE

HUGE

Veteran
An amazing documentary about the intersection of the finite resource parading collides with the infinite growth parading.

Please watch and discuss. It's fucking scary. Layman and spastic gramps will love this

DaPurps

I've seen it. The chain smoker guy that caught the CIA selling drugs. Very good DVD, highly recommend the watch.

Everything is tied to oil and it is a little scary

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes......It made alot of sense to me and what a brave guy, definitely worth watching..

You still have time to find a sustainable lifestyle......and then there is hope...

HUGE

Veteran
Unfortunately no it's frOm 2009. I wish I would have sen it then. Or known this guy in 2001.

tr1ck_

I really hope this guy is wrong, or he is wrong about the severity. This is scary stuff and I know I am no where near prepared yet.

Panama Red

Hat kits!

Get your DIY hat kits!!

reynolds-wrap.jpg

Get 'em while they're hot!!

Hat kits!

David762

Tin foil works, aluminum foil doesn't work.

Tin foil works, aluminum foil doesn't work.

Hat kits!

Get your DIY hat kits!!

reynolds-wrap.jpg

Get 'em while they're hot!!

Hat kits!

And lead foil works even better. If you're going to pitch something here on ICMag, please at least do the research to offer working solutions ... :)

David762

An amazing documentary about the intersection of the finite resource parading collides with the infinite growth parading.

Please watch and discuss. It's fucking scary. Layman and spastic gramps will love this

Bicycles, barter systems, victory gardens and meat-less diets are in all our futures, well except for the kleptocrats and corporatists that actually run the world's economies -- they'll do perfectly okay in their high security enclaves.
That is, unless the world comes to an end on 21 December 2012, which I wouldn't count on happening. It's not so much a matter of IF, but of WHEN. The Obama regime, like all the USA governments since Reagan, have been increasing the power of the Police State in preparation for this coming economic collapse.

FWIW, I'm not ready for this to happen ... :hide:

:tiphat:

bentom187

Veteran
"Bicycles, barter systems, victory gardens and meat-less diets are in all our futures,"
yup, gonna get good at this stuff now, and if you think about it you really dont need to work or have a steady income if you can build your own house and spend your time on the above mentioned neccesities plus our awsome friend cannabis ,has a plethura of uses in everyday life,i feel that it'll save us again when we need sustainable enviormentally sound goods,we'll be all set we just need to get goin on this stuff, procrastination is like masturbation in the end you fxck yourself.
on another note the tapped movie really made me pissed cause everything that is plastic comes from the petrolium production ,and its all poison and we're all immersed in it ,we're screwed if we dont get off this shite today especially with so many alternatives.

Panama Red

Aluminum, tin, lead, it doesn't matter.

Conspiracy theorists will buy anything, both literally and figuratively.......

Sky%20is%20Falling%20small%20jpg.jpg

HUGE

Veteran
Aluminum, tin, lead, it doesn't matter.

Conspiracy theorists will buy anything, both literally and figuratively.......

Sky%20is%20Falling%20small%20jpg.jpg

In case you didn't watch the movie I'll break it down.
Our economy is based on infinite growth=true
Our economy is fueld by oil=true
Oil oil is a finite resource=true
The population bloomed from 1 billion to 6 billion since we began exploiting oil=true
One day oil will run out and the economy that was based on it and the people who are here because of it will dissapear. =true

Like I said it's just a matter of when.

Latest posts

Latest posts