What's new

EasyRyder 2010 LED / DR60 Grow

Roortokeage

Hey guys Im going to do a Quick run with these last 2 Autoflowers while I find a new APT. I am waiting to move and dont want to start my other strain just yet with the HPS. So Here we go again with some of these super duper AutoFlowers.

The Strain: EasyRyder --- Auto AK47 X LowRyder II

Light Source: GlowPanel 45, 45 Watt LED Panel--- Maybe HPS if in time.

Grow Space: DarkRoom 60 with HydroFarm Fan, and extras

Grow Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Mist Soil with Perilite

Grow Container: 1 Gallon Bucket Drilled with Hole

attachment.php

attachment.php

Roortokeage

March 11th 2010

Today the Seeds popped from there shell. The root was only 1/8th inch sticking out and then they were Planted into there homes.
I took Some old FFOC Soil and made 2 Solo cups for there Home. I added some more Perilite, and made sure that the soil was 6.3ph
before planting the seeds in place.

I setup the tent, with the LED Panel and a few fans, The humidifier is outside the tent because it is hitting the panel. I have the panel
4.5"s away from the Top of the Cups. I will try to keep it 4-6"s away from the plants. I want to see if this really makes a difference.
I will be adding 2 to 4 55 watt 55k CFLS to help with the Vegg. It will only be about 18-20 days of Vegging then right into Flowering they go.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

bloodlock

I have easyryders going myself, will follow for sure.

Good luck with your grow man, its gonna be interesting to see how the LED does vs my 200w CFL run.