What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dumpster

sqwirl

I almost dropped the ball and smoked all my cured Dumpster. Thanks to my friend H&L to remind me of this thread.
Heres what I have left of the last Dumpster harvest.

:joint:

:joint:

It was a decently clean grow. The heat did a number on the dumpster, that's for sure. Other than that though, she smokes very nice. Hopefully my boy H&L will give us his smoke report.

Now here's a Dumpster girl that I have in, she's at 29days in the picture.

I think the first picture is a perfect example of how she grows. The bottom branches almost become the top colas. I think that If I top the actuall top cola I could get all the lower branches to yeild huge. I'll be tryin this in the future.

G

nice pics. :) i'll definately get a report up, i actually sat down to do it but got too damn high to do it, this is definately one i want to run in the future! the heat did a number to her- as in, this can be better? :yoinks: its really some great smoke man!

is she a pretty vigorous grower?

sqwirl

Ok this sqwirl is almost to stoned from the dumpster, lol, it does a good number doesn't she H&L?

She doesn't like the heat much at all. It could be better, yes... But it's really not that bad either. I've always felt winter harvests are better than summer harvests.

High&Lonesome said:
i actually sat down to do it but got too damn high to do it, this is definately one i want to run in the future! the heat did a number to her- as in, this can be better? :yoinks: its really some great smoke man!

is she a pretty vigorous grower?

No not extremely vigorous, But when the time has been takin to learn her habits she'll show you her love of life. I was gifted it as a "worn out" flavor, but since I've put time into her the vigor has built it's foundation.

So you could say vigorous, but actually easy to mess up. If you learn her habit's she'll be extremely vigorous. She likes alot of N, cal and mag during first few weeks of flower. Oh yeah, and cooler tempatures.

Dumpster story time!!!
The circle I was gifted this cut from lost the flavor a few months after I recieved the gift. Luckily they gifted (backed up the flavor) with me and it wasn't lost forever.
Story time over, the End.

o.g.kushman

so the dumpster nuggies i recieved from sqwirl were in my opinion very nice. they reminded me of a strain from seattle called pez. maybe its a pez skunk cross. it hits the head pretty quickly and hangs around for a few.i really enjoyed smoking it and if i didnt have a stable full of race horses already id take this girl out for a jog for sure...

bluberryjohn420

just got some dumpster about 2 weeks ago looks just like what you got there sqwirl and imo it smelled just like a batch of indica dom purple urkle ive gotten but with a different undertone to the smell
great smoke and mine did come straight from ohio can vouge that the strain originated there :joint:

G

Nice sqwrl! I've been looking for the dumpster for a minute... lotsa requests for her. Was just lucky enough to add the real LemonG (Skunk/Misty) to the garden and am hoping to find the real dumpster as well!

sqwirl

Wow I've heard some great things about the Lemon G. My friends in Ohio have been talking it up trying to get me to come out that direction. You should do a grow here and show us what it's all about.

Dumpster @ 54days

:headbange

G

guest5703

mmm that strain has an interesting story and is very dank as well! Props! PEACE

D

Dr.Smitty

Nice story and a nicer looking plant. A friend recently gifted me a pack and now after reading this thread they will soon be germed.

ElGato

Veteran
right on brotha!!!!

havnt heard too much bout the Dumpster but this is a great read!!!
great shots bro and interesting story behind this cut

mad skills sqwirl

mj

well i heard the story about the dumpster thing also. truth is the clone was distributed by the deceased owner of the elevator which was a brewery on high street. he recieved the strain as master kush which we brought back from amsterdam back in 96 or 97. there are 2 strains tyhat i had seen floating around columbus as dumpster. the first being the real deal which is in the pics above then one that was going around that reminded me of just a nl skunk cross. funny you guys mention the lemon g. i found the smell great but kind of boring in the stone. the g-13Xnl cuts that have been in columbus forever are very intresting. as you guys can assume i have spent some time in columbus back in the day.

well i lived there for 6-7 years and was great friends with the owner of the elevator. he was growing some other plants that were decent but once we gave him a pack of master he tossed his other plants and kept his favorite keeper which was nicked named dumpster. somebody asked where did you get this strain and he wasnt about to point across the bar at my friends and i so he said i found it in dumpster. columbus has some very intresting strains floating around. if your from the area you may know me. im the one who brought durbanXnl, white russianX blueberry, durbanxnlxhaze, and a few other strains to the scene. some other great strains that where floating around that were common was white widow(this version got tall and fruit but airy), a white rhino(smelled like rassberries), if you want to talk older strains that where floating around were a hindu kush(which obviously not a hindu kush it took 100+ days to finish, airy but a insane exhale smell very south asian), G-13, G-13xNl, afghani and a couple others. new strains that were going around before i left where shishkaberry, bubblegum, dynamite, lemon G, and a few others. from this info you know who i am if you where in the circle. i used to blow glass also at the BLD. so if you know me you know the truth is coming out. im not sure if you guys are new to the seen there those that a growing the dumpster but if you are old school you know who i am. oh and by the way lemon g isnt love potion.

Last edited: