What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massive Marijuana Grow in Mexico

whodare

Veteran
you do know there's a good possibility that some of your favorite strains have mexican genetics in it right

pretty much what dag said.... sure some strains i grow may have mexican genetics in their backround, but i also grow seedless bud and cure it properly...

prolly woulda been some sweet smoke at harvest before the growers cut it a month early,stacked it half dry, untrimmed, under tarps,in the heat before putting it in commercial compactors and dropping it in bricks inside a tanker full o' diesel.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
there are 2 types of drug dealers. the ones that need to use forklifts, and the ones that dont.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

I'd hate to have to be the poor fucker that has to hand water that grow :)

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
so crazy.

i bet it would look cool from google satellite view if u knew the coordinates

agree that someone just didnt get paid off thus the raid.

ZoSo

good keep that nasty foreign shwag outta the US

the youtube vid said:
Guys, it's not schwagg until the runners wet it down and press it into bricks. It's decent outdoor before that. Go down to Mexico (not recommended), buy a half O for 10 bucks, and find out for yourself. ;-)

^That was me. :wave:

NOKUY

Veteran
....and i thought i was ballin' w/ my single outdoor blockhead clone...lol

picture.php

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
^this is good for the US market kinda. lol. now all the shitty nor cal outdoor growers wont be stuck with all their old shit. (not all cali out door is shit. There is tons of awesome out door cali bud. however there is also more tons of shit)

Please ,Please Please don't tell me that the clubs in Cali sell their swag LOL LOL LOL now that is some funny shit !!!!!!:laughing: Headband707:blowbubbles:

Treetops

Mexican soldiers find biggest ever marijuana plantation

Mexican soldiers find biggest ever marijuana plantation

Cheech and Chongs method, but big time...:)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/mexico/8641523/Mexican-soldiers-find-biggest-ever-marijuana-plantation.html

The plantation was hidden in the Baja California desert 150 miles south of Tijuana, across the US border from San Diego.

It was twice as large as the previous record discovery in Mexico, and was hidden under black screen cloth which made it difficult to detect from the air. Soldiers stumbled across the plantation while on foot patrol.

Army General Alfonso Duarte said: "It is the largest marijuana plantation in Mexican history. We estimate that in this area approximately 60 people were working. When they saw the military personnel, they fled." He said drug traffickers could have harvested about 120 tons of marijuana from the site, which would have been worth about $160 million (£99 million.)

It will now be burned.

It was not known which drug cartel was operating the plantation, the Mexican army said.

OvergrowingKiwi

I'd say the black canopy is to hide the crop from US aerial/satellite photos. Would also keep max temps down I guess.
Would be interesting to know the carbon footprint of a desert operation like this. The temps must get cold at night. Or does the black canopy then retain the days heat? I noticed they have cleaned shrub around the perimeter. Class.

picture.php

U4ic

Seems with all that effort it must be better than the average schwag that coming out of there....

MIway

Veteran
Seems with all that effort it must be better than the average schwag that coming out of there....

Granted, it is extremely impressive... the logistics of it all... well done.

Just seems that weed should be a localized phenomena... meaning, something that every market has grown locally, and where the production is smaller & more controllable, where quality can be maintained & assured.

I know that doesn't nec jive with our current markets, hence op's like this, but still... it's a nicer idea.

Would rather have the local couples home grown any day of the week... assuming they had their shit together that is. You just can't control for quality on levels like the pic's... even if it were a legally registered medi grow... :)

Latest posts

Latest posts