What's new

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
After putting my aerocloner right up to the small led strip like 3 inches overhead the Punch has finally started to show elongating vegetative growth a sure sign that its trying to grow again after having roots for 2 weeks. I chopped the buds like 3 months ago so this one is definitely the longest reveg I have stuck it out with. I've had problems with trying to reveg all of these whereas the crosses I just tested reverted within 2 weeks to a month. This is atleast the 3rd one of these that I have had issues with and I ended up tossing the first two in favor of trying another.

kro-magnon

Veteran
After putting my aerocloner right up to the small led strip like 3 inches overhead the Punch has finally started to show elongating vegetative growth a sure sign that its trying to grow again after having roots for 2 weeks. I chopped the buds like 3 months ago so this one is definitely the longest reveg I have stuck it out with. I've had problems with trying to reveg all of these whereas the crosses I just tested reverted within 2 weeks to a month. This is atleast the 3rd one of these that I have had issues with and I ended up tossing the first two in favor of trying another.
Are you growing the reveged plants or do you take clones from them?
I took clones later than usual at day 10 of 12/12 and they all go through reveg, I don't like the big numbers of growth sprout it makes, I have trimmed many small branches so they look more or less like classic plants but I wonder if it's better to use clone off those plants or not?

LostTribe

Premium user
Are you growing the reveged plants or do you take clones from them?
I took clones later than usual at day 10 of 12/12 and they all go through reveg, I don't like the big numbers of growth sprout it makes, I have trimmed many small branches so they look more or less like classic plants but I wonder if it's better to use clone off those plants or not?
I am not growing anything but the revegging cut I took now. Its moving like a slug. Not even ready to try and take a cutting off it. Its got fresh branching shoots, but those are yet to put out real leaves.