What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

user profile

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Yes and I want to change mine to something a bit more contemporary like " Youre the tenth person whos told me that Emery is a Scientologist. "

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
foaf said:
bump-

I wanna change mine to Happy Valentines Day.

please

:biglaugh: Maybe we can do a switch :tongue:

Seriously tho.........GYP, DG, OP..........Can we PLEASE either be able to update our titles or just erase mine completly? It's been like 3 months.

Last edited:

2buds

Well from the highest of the higher ups here at IC, the title function will continue to be DISABLED.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Well, OBVIOUSLY. Sorry, not upset with you. I just don't see why Admin can't simply ERASE my title then. I've asked numerous times, for MONTHS literally. FFS, it is an easy request that would take seconds. What's the big deal guys? I've never received a response in any thread I've asked this in and that confuses me. Not a simple "sorry, can't do it" nothing. Just ignored. All I want is my title erased. PLEASE. I've asked nicely. What more can I do? :rant:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yeah it would be a little more reassuring that those are admin's wishes if we would recieve a response. It's a good thought to think that administrators are reading this forum :D

Verite

Veteran
Maybe we should use the power of the poll as I already tried calling their moms.

omg, all the anti-drug commercials are becoming true.
fryingpanandeggs.jpg

G

If they aren't responding to the thread a Poll might fall on Blind Eyes as well. I guess the Wannabe Ex OG Mods have succeeded in their goal to disrupt this site. I thought we were stronger than this. I guess I was wrong.

G

At least those who really want to change it should have some kind of option...

Peace...

Verite

Veteran
I talked to my lawyer about it today and he told me Im perfectly within my rights to throw a hissy fit.

tantrum-bg.jpg

G

omg thats so funny the whole kid throwing a temper tantrum lol
i wish we could make our own i wasnt here when you could but it would be cool i think would give you more to do also and express how your feeling in depth a lil more

2buds

Only nine months to go KharmaGirl.
Verite, man you must have gigs of pics on that puter of yours, funny man, funny.
I want to change my Title to "Thread Killer"

Latest posts

Latest posts