What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

jump117

Veteran
This amber is of brittle THCA. I warm the plate to collect the amber film from the surface. It melts at 70C.
When the surface of the melted amber starts to solidify this corrugated effect appears.
picture.php

cheebs318

OK I'll play:

attachment.php

Made from some small buds and whatever I collect from my smoking tray at the end of every week. Mostly a local strain the girls that grow it call "Pierre."

Attachments

• bho.jpg
    bho.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 28
I'm jealous. I'm going to go make some BHO now from some prematurely pulled blueberry plants, as some BHO is better than no BHO, which is my situation ATM, but give me 30 min and it will be a diff story. LOL

jump117

Veteran
hello ganja_hasi, sure that we have to thank nature for the creation of such a beautiful material, I just took a picture of this beauty.

G

Guest 150314

Yesterday I made some BHO out of small buds of Reefermans Harmony aka rockstar .. OG kush x lemon thai. Today it's ready to smoke .. extremely lemony tasting!
DSC_0066.jpg

MediRI88

Yessss I love seeing the light with. Every hit of bho ....best thread iv seen :()

Mediri88. .... BHO is nothing to play around with iv gone blind and blackd out a couple time mixing that with a little Ak ....insane