What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK outdoor growers 2015

sprinkl

Veteran
When I saw those pics without the gazebo I thought dayum, you got to have balls. I live in a place where there is very little nature left untouched and can imagine the same for areas around London. I planted a few small plants scattered in a little forest and I won't do it again, didn't even went back to find out if they finished flowering, my heart pumping out of my chest wasn't worth it, expecting to run into people at every step. I was there at dusk one time and ran into people looking to help frogs cross the road ffs. Scared the hell out of me. Big plots of plants seem like an invite for trouble. They could hang cameras, stake out, etc.

Then the gazebo and onsite trimming pics, I figured these guys don't know fear. I didn't want to be around my spot for longer than half a minute. Let alone grab a chair and sit and relax. Mad balls.

I'm glad no one got busted. Maybe some weed got saved, the cops probably didn't go in there immediately to destroy it.

RudeDog

Veteran
When I saw those pics without the gazebo I thought dayum, you got to have balls. I live in a place where there is very little nature left untouched and can imagine the same for areas around London. I planted a few small plants scattered in a little forest and I won't do it again, didn't even went back to find out if they finished flowering, my heart pumping out of my chest wasn't worth it, expecting to run into people at every step. I was there at dusk one time and ran into people looking to help frogs cross the road ffs. Scared the hell out of me. Big plots of plants seem like an invite for trouble. They could hang cameras, stake out, etc.

Then the gazebo and onsite trimming pics, I figured these guys don't know fear. I didn't want to be around my spot for longer than half a minute. Let alone grab a chair and sit and relax. Mad balls.

I'm glad no one got busted. Maybe some weed got saved, the cops probably didn't go in there immediately to destroy it.

Up the road from me there are signs warning of frogs crossing. It was even on the regional news about it. Yeah, people helping them cross the road.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
As a fellow grower, I cannot but marvel at the sheer audacious balsiness it took to set up a grow so close to the Big Smoke, complete with a frigging gazebo where the crew can relax and grab a brewski in between trimming and tending the crop.

Panikz my hat is off to you, brother. When weed is legalized in the UK, skilled growers like you will make huge fortunes doing what you do best. Good deal you got to walk away from this one, but something tells me we ain't heard the last of you yet.
The story behind the gazebo was far more bizzare than anything the media or tabloids printed mate,lots behind the scenes on that particular plot,I like to think whoever was the mastermind behind it harvested 90% of his crop and spent a month or so afterwards luxuriating in the sun somewhere nice,hot and relaxing,like the maldives maybe :cool: before returning to the UK to plan next seasons caper :woohoo:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
^^90% of it fook me it must have been bigger than I thought!! Fair play. I am now intrigued at the bizarre reason for the gazebo and the behind the scenes stuff now lol.

Dutch Aln

:biggrin: Great to hear all`s well....
Hope plans for next year are chuggin along.
Love to know if anything is being released also.
All the best.
Aln.

The story behind the gazebo was far more bizzare than anything the media or tabloids printed mate,lots behind the scenes on that particular plot,I like to think whoever was the mastermind behind it harvested 90% of his crop and spent a month or so afterwards luxuriating in the sun somewhere nice,hot and relaxing,like the maldives maybe :cool: before returning to the UK to plan next seasons caper :woohoo:
Mastermind lol...

So next season still green for him/her?:biggrin:

Hope all is well bruv.:huggg:

SW

Hoypare.

^^90% of it fook me it must have been bigger than I thought!! Fair play. I am now intrigued at the bizarre reason for the gazebo and the behind the scenes stuff now lol.

It was bigger than reported,a whole lot bigger,but thats plod for you,they didnt want people to know exactly how big that plot was or how many harvested stalks they found piled up :tiphat::tiphat:Be lucky in 2016 guys :biggrin:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Is there a thread for the 2016 season coz I can`t find it ?

My guess is that the UK growers who used to write to this forum have all gone deep under cover, in the wake of that debacle last year, when the concept of "hidden in plain sight" proved less effective than before.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Well MJ Badger, I am glad to be proven wrong in my assumption that the UK growers intend to fly under the radar in 2016, observing strict radio silence, with no grow journals to record history this year.

Clearly rumors suggesting the death of the UK grow journal, are greatly exaggerated ha ha.

Hoypare.

No Swamp old bean,hidden in full view is alive and well,but the gentlemen involved arevon different sides of the pond this year,be lucky ST.

Latest posts

Latest posts