What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w C-99, Sour D, Sour Grape Grow

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am pretty sure there is no 1000w CMH. I have used the 400 in the past, just for veg but i can tell you that for sure it is much cooler then even a 400w HPS. Thats why i think it is a good canidate for the experiment.

I have the sealed room right now but i am thinking of changing back to regular if i have to just to keep temps in line. At this point i am looking forward to my next winter grow ha ha.

Oh yeah, i'll post up some pics of the vert set up. I might even do a grow log. And a much better one than i did on this log. I just need to figure out how to make the pic uploading process less painful. It used to be fine with my old camera.. i could load like at pics at a time in a few minutes.

I'll figure it out. In the mean time i will be watching your grow for tips on the vert set up.

How is the Gorilla Kush anyway? its not the lemon gasoline scent that most OGs have is it? BTW ur Airborne G-13 is sick looking.

Thanks bro,

Bummer they dont make 1k CMH or i'll be all over it lol, hope you get that camera thing resolve soon because i love reading journals and looking at pictures haha.

Are you thinking about upgrading in the winter? more smokes always nice you know ?
:laughing:

The GK's are doing awesome, they finally hit the sweet spots so they are blowing at atm, 5 days in to flowering so far, probably finish by the end of june or so.

P.s more pics and new grow logs would be sweet! :bump:

cheers.
red,

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p.s if you want to give that g13 a run sometime later, give me a holla :D i got one with ya name on it haha

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup Nata. Ill tell ya. Well worth it though. Those Nugs look super dank. Tastyy delicious nuggage. Def would love to see some dry shots. Gotta love 1ks

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
OK, that took a while but i have a pic upload. (Plus i set my cam to snap pics @ 5mp instead of 10).

Some nice dry shots on here for you Biatchzxz.

Of Red, we'll be in touch.

Here goes:

Bag of Bud

some C-99 dried nuggets

a little Widow/Diesel nugs

thanks all for being so cool with me dropping the ball on the thread.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Siiiickkkkk. That really looks just as nice as they were wet. So sick shit dude. + rep'd u for sure. Don't know if it went thru. Lemme know

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

:canabis: :canabis: :D

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I'm actually looking to buy neat little gadget called an EyeClops which they sell at like walmart target toysrus u know Some shit like that. It's actually markted for children but Its a handheld USB microscop. With a screen and all that silly shit. Anyways it's pretty cheap I've seen someone get one for like 20 bux I was blown away. Regardless of how corny it may be. The technology capabilities are there. I'm sure some of you alredy know or heard of it.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
OH yea. I have seen that thing. There was a discussion going on about it in the Macro Photography 101 thread. It works pretty well from what i can see. Some of those dudes over there though, damn. Straight up professional photographers. Some weed pics, some just day to day flowers and bugs but all just AMAZING to look at.

Check it out if you get a chance. Oh i got your rep bro, thanks. Tried giving you some cuz i thought the RIP to Jack was a classy move. I'll get che when they let me rep you again.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
just a heads up. I'll probably do a log in the vertical section to display all my mishaps but i will wait to post that one up until there is some action happening. Until then, the next batch of WW and Bubba are in my very clean clean tent under a 400 CMH. Just 12 days veg and they will get flipped on May 1. No, they will not stay in those little ass pots.

Red, check out the back right. the new moms are off to a good start.. they will go back to my little veg cab once the vert grow kicks off. But i am shopping for a good veg grow tent as we speak. I think i want to try some Airborne ha ha. Plus i have a few other moms coming in and i just am running out of room, Not a bad thing :jump:

here they are now, just infants..

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Thanx bud. Much appreciated on your kind words. And thanks for the words on JH. The guy was one of the Godfathers of our passion for cannabis. Dude changed the world with his knowledge and strains. He deserves It right. Ps. Your shit looks dank. An yeah i saw that macro thread while ago I think that's prolly where i heard about that eyeclops. It's a super cool thread with some really cool photos. Pot pics and flower n bug picks are sooo insane. I love it. Those dudes are seriously talented when it comes to photography. Anywy brotha have a great Sunday can't wait for your next update

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great bro, I had sometime over the weekend and threw the bigwreck in flowering to, going vertical with 1k.

picture.php
[/IMG]
:D

red.

edit:

Yeah just saw those mommas, look like you can start producing cuts with in a week or 2 :D, you should pick up a 4x8 Darkroom, veg those babies in the 4x4 and flower them in the 4x8.

Looks like its going to be a real busy summer/winter for you :D

edit again lol :

NOt sure if im tripping but i saw chocolope haze and fire og? O man o man you're in for a reallll treatttt bro ( if they are the true cuts hehe )!!!!

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
that BigWreck vert is something similar to how mine is going to look. I hope you pull a g per w. damn.

where did you get those ballerina pots? :dancer:

so the ones in the red cups (in the back, umm left) will be the moms the others in the black pots are 8 widow/desiel and 4 bubba kush. those are vegging for my first vert run. i thought i'd do some easy strains.

the ones in the red cups are a ways from having cutting taken...

in due time they will for sure tho.

the one you saw is Cannalope Haze, and the fire OG is in there and i would bet 10:1 its real. I'm just glad to have my SFV OG back again :jump:

laterz

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sick Nat. Dude btw. Sick strain lineup. Very nice u got all my favs. I actually only recently toked some Bubba and it was Delish. Never got the pleasure to grow her out yet. The Chem D = sick. Og = sick. And the Diesels = ridiculous All those are pretty much give or take are all from the same lineage so. My ultimate strain would be Those crossed together. Like a crazy Sour Diesel IBL x ChemDd x OG kush. I would prolly shit my pants, piss n shit ahahahh all from excitement lolol I'm an idiot. My bad. But your new clones and setup at looking nice. Should be a good one. You ever think about breeding em for beans. I might have to try and do that. One of these days when I come across some of that good fire keepers and hopefully that would work out and I'll obviously spread the love on IC tooo alll my fellow maggers gotta hoook up my IC family

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
funny. I was thinking of doing a seed run.

I have a colloidal silver generator. I made it courtesy of this thread:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60610

then i also have some Gibberellic Acid GA3.

I could reverse some of the ladies i have now, but i would rather find a really good male so my beans arent femmed.

anyway, thats an option.

Oh, and if you like the Chems i am trying to grab the star dog which is a five way Chemdog. So its all 5 chems. Chem D, Chem 4, 91' Chem, Tres Dawg and other one... who knows? I just smoked some Sour D :dunno:

talk about shitting yourself is right:puke:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
and a few quick snaps of the Sour D.

(opps, had to remove a few pics for security reasons so just one for now. i'll see about aploading some more)

Peace - i hope everyone had a kick ass 4 2 0

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wow super sickkk shots. Of the sours. And dude star dog. 5 x Chems. Holy shit stain. I think I read about it somewhere but not deeply. A buddy of had some JJ clones of the Tres. But dude that star is probably gonna be ridiculous. Also. This Alpha Diesel suppose to be a stinky stinky Deez. But dude your breeding project is probably gonna be nutty and probably right up my alleys with those sick strains we love.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
so i got schooled on WT on the lineage of the Stardog.. I was just repeating what I was told by my boy who's got it, but here's the real deal, confirmed from multiple sources:

JJ NYC's gear...again stardog is Chem4 X Tresdog

Tresdog is the chemd initially outcrossed to sensi seed's afghani, then
selected and backcrossed to the d, then backcrossed again to the d, so a chemd bx2.

Superstardog is stardog x mass superskunk

Stardog IX is stardog x stardog

This is stardog ix...not sure which pheno this cut is...most phenos give a sour pine chem4 flavor, there is a guava pheno which is bomb as well

anyway, i want that too. If i had all the strains i wanted though i wouldn't have any room to flower.

my latest dumb idea.. reverse one of these Widows i have in veg right now and grab the pollen up then get some clones from these little little babies and let er rip.

i would have

SFV OG Kush x White Widow
Abusive OG Kush x White Widow
Fire Cut OG Kush x White Widow
Headband x White Widow
Cantaloupe Haze (same plant as C-99. literally the same) x White Widow
SD Madness x White Widow
Chem D x White Widow
Bubba Kush x White Widow
* Exile x White Widow
* Alien Dawg x White Widow
* Star Dawg x White Widow
* G-13 (Airborne) x White Widow

* i would have to make a call on these ones but they shouldnt be too hard to get.

and i would like to get a Hashmaster, Larry OG and a J1 cut.

i wonder if there is a better option for the dad??

thats should do it.

I HOPE

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that BigWreck vert is something similar to how mine is going to look. I hope you pull a g per w. damn.

where did you get those ballerina pots? :dancer:

so the ones in the red cups (in the back, umm left) will be the moms the others in the black pots are 8 widow/desiel and 4 bubba kush. those are vegging for my first vert run. i thought i'd do some easy strains.

the ones in the red cups are a ways from having cutting taken...

in due time they will for sure tho.

the one you saw is Cannalope Haze, and the fire OG is in there and i would bet 10:1 its real. I'm just glad to have my SFV OG back again :jump:

laterz
SUp nata

Got them girly pots at Lowes when they were blowing em out at 57 per lol could not pass it up.

Im real excited for your canahaze and fire og, but it seem like you are more interested in the SFV OG? i want to see whats this rave is about :D

so i got schooled on WT on the lineage of the Stardog.. I was just repeating what I was told by my boy who's got it, but here's the real deal, confirmed from multiple sources:

JJ NYC's gear...again stardog is Chem4 X Tresdog

Tresdog is the chemd initially outcrossed to sensi seed's afghani, then
selected and backcrossed to the d, then backcrossed again to the d, so a chemd bx2.

Superstardog is stardog x mass superskunk

Stardog IX is stardog x stardog

This is stardog ix...not sure which pheno this cut is...most phenos give a sour pine chem4 flavor, there is a guava pheno which is bomb as well

anyway, i want that too. If i had all the strains i wanted though i wouldn't have any room to flower.

my latest dumb idea.. reverse one of these Widows i have in veg right now and grab the pollen up then get some clones from these little little babies and let er rip.

i would have

SFV OG Kush x White Widow
Abusive OG Kush x White Widow
Fire Cut OG Kush x White Widow
Headband x White Widow
Cantaloupe Haze (same plant as C-99. literally the same) x White Widow
SD Madness x White Widow
Chem D x White Widow
Bubba Kush x White Widow
* Exile x White Widow
* Alien Dawg x White Widow
* Star Dawg x White Widow
* G-13 (Airborne) x White Widow

* i would have to make a call on these ones but they shouldnt be too hard to get.

and i would like to get a Hashmaster, Larry OG and a J1 cut.

i wonder if there is a better option for the dad??

thats should do it.

I HOPE

Damn bro, look like its going to be a busy year for ya, are you doing seed run now aday too?

:tiphat:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I only have done one other seed run in the past and i didnt even grow one of them out. Some other people did though and they were very happy. I think i know someone that still keeps a mom.

Hey Red, i wanted to ask you.. On the extra (ha ha) room with the 1k. Is that not cooled at all. maybe i just cant see exhaust in the pic.

I might need your guidance when the time comes..