What's new

ECSD x SSSDH w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
late to the party... sowwy

i aint good about taking veg pictures, and we did start a couple weeks behind most folks. anyways.. here they are as of last weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

that last one is the tallest of the group. they've had a lot of new growth over the past couple days.. so i will get some shots up in a bit. these will all be veg'd for a few weeks until they fill-out a 3 gal pot .. then its into 12/12. cuts are taken as they go in, so a second round will be about a month behind this one.. enough time to sort out the keepers before 20-30 gal smarties.

clearcutter

Looking nice! Can't wait to see these grow. I have some fem ones on the way to test. Should be some top notch stuff.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
mkay.... i got some pics from tonight. they've grown a lil since last weekend, but its still veg so nothing too exciting for a few weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

nice start
looking good
anyupdates

peace

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya sorry, I been on vacation... Just got off a nice long raft trip, all is well @ the shop, pics and big update this weekend. My guess is they're ready to flower in 2 weeks. First runs just go thru in 3gal pots til I know what I'm working with. Sure ill find a keeper, so second round will be a 30gal tree grow... That will happen (flowering) around mid September.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
crazy busy last weekend, not a second for pics. everything went into flower.... pics & regular updates right around the corner, now that we're 12/12!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Flower Update

Flower Update

alrighty... been a slacking on the updates, but thats about to change. they are all in 12/12 now, been in for a week or so. 4/5 are showing pistils, and the last is showing quite a few balls. im gunna pluck them and wait for the female parts OJD said would show up.

they have stretched about 75% over the past week. i expected more branching but these are fairly bean pole-ish, im sure i will see some different structure after topping next round. they seem to all be feeding real easy thus far, one looks like it might be getting the N curl so im gunna back off on her. pics.......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Pluck Pluck Pluck

Pluck Pluck Pluck

balls balls balls. feel like i been plucking for days! not really, but def some fat fat balls on all of them.. they were indeed opening up. although, i am not sure if they held viable pollen.. it looked as if the nanner bunches were not fully developed as the nut peeled itself away.

anyways... on with the show. they are all stretching atleast 2.5x, prob 3x when all said and done. some sexy looking plants, i will say that.. i've got high hopes for some super dank flavors in here!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
update coming later today....

...we are a few weeks into 12/12 now and the flowers are stacking nicely. i seem to have 3 phenos, one is very very sativa & already kicking out lemon candy smells, another has flower clusters and bud structure like ECSD but smells of straight kush. and the last pheno is a mix of the very sativa and the ecsd pheno, but has the lemony smell. i was very pleased last night when i saw them for the first time in a couple weeks.. there are definitely keepers to be found in this, i can tell already.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
oops..

oops..

..forgot to throw the pics up from last weekend, zorry. i will snap some fresh shots today, the flowers have stacked quite a bit in the last week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking mighty Sour over there, brother! You really pumped out the seed runs this year, bro. Impressive:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
haha.. i got so many that i never bothered to do threads of. found a suuuuuper nice Purple Indica x White Krush ... finishes just over 50 days.

also have your gsc x g13/widow still in the rotation, 2 real nice phenos. its currently the title holder for 'Biggest Plant Ive Ever Grown'.. check out the Rolling in The Weeds thread for pics. more coming today.

number nine x louie fire, sour bubba kush, white urkle, and sour power are coming down the pipe next.. they are a couple weeks behind these ECSD x SSSDH. and ya your right man, these girls have a very sour structure. that kush smelling one has gone very Lemon Kush over the last week, and im expecting these others to be smacked by the sour stick in the next week or so.. they look to stanky to not be stanky ;-)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
here are a couple shots of the same pheno.. this is the one im liking the most so far. the flowers are just really really frosty and stacking perfectly.. im just waiting to get smacked by the sour. fingers crossed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

great update

you can really see the ecsd coming through in this cross