What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Theres alot of people that make extracts in Mass. A few guys got that game on lock.
I forgot the name thats on the label but they have excellent product.
A mobile, "come to your house and make it with your material", extraction truck would be an awesome idea. Thats a big investment of time and $ to run that biz, but may be worth it?

p0opstlnksal0t

Im not sure if there are a lot of these live resin extractors up here in maine. I really don't think there are any mobile guys... it is a huge up front cost and with the latest recreational law uncertainty it's probably not the wisest move. My hope is that medical will remain it's own thing and I'd start out in the medical side until I'm able to shift myself into the rec side.

~star~crash~

I'm havin some fun

I'm havin some fun

picture.php

~star~crash~

Hey Peeps ... i'm going to chill out on my grow show for some much needed down grow time ... it's official the 2017 growing season is over... i took my last plants a few days ago ... i can't tell ya the relief i feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the next month is all about processing and stress relief

Hey Peeps ... i'm going to chill out on my grow show for some much needed down grow time ... it's official the 2017 growing season is over... i took my last plants a few days ago ... i can't tell ya the relief i feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the grow show and your C-Banana show too! You did great things with limited time and deserve to kick back for a while.. :rasta:

Cheers :)

~star~crash~

thanks brother you as well. hope you get some much needed R&R! my stress is just now starting! hahaha

Great show star!!

Thanks for the grow show and your C-Banana show too! You did great things with limited time and deserve to kick back for a while.. :rasta:

Cheers :)

i broke bad :sasmokin: lots of marijuana how much i've no idea ...this one corner of my dry room ...but i'll be back before you know it! ...peace all!
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like you'll be giving that vac pump a helluva work out !!! :biggrin:

enjoy brutha ! :tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran

Well deserved brother. Rest up because clones for next summer isn't to far away.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Awesome job man, as if you needed to be told, lol. What I wanna see is you blast an ounce or two of those Bananna buds . Then doing a dab would be like eating a piece of banana bread.

onavelzy

Veteran
Nice work Star. You win!! Gotta admit I was worried something would go wrong back when you first posted about running all those plants outdoors, solo, with no running water, etc. You proved me way wrong. Proof positive that good things happen to good peeps, especially to those who work hard to put themselves in position to succeed. GZ! As I read it, your worst happenings were that a cow or two and some caterpillers got high. Not too bad.

Sleep in for a week, enjoy the fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.