What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO vs ICMag

D

dank420uk

First class setup HGO thats my dream growroom cant wait to see it full of buds....peace dank

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice room and top genetics...this will be a great buds show in a couple of months.

Best luck :wave:

ps: are you going to make some crosses out of these strains? Is ''The white'' the Krome White triangle?

E

ekomsi

Can't wait to see this play out, glad to have you back hgo. I'm also curious to see how you rum your drip system if you would plz explain. I have a few idea for my next run. Been using 2 drip stakes but want mire coverage.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Welcome Back HGO ..I am SO fucking subbed! :biggrin:

W89

Veteran
Hello mate I was getting between 500 - 600 grams per 600w light with 36 pots I did try 64 2 ltr pots over the 4 x 4 footprint and the yield went up a little but I only did 1 run like that as I was running 7 lights per room and I had 2 rooms was getting worried about getting busted with so many plants.. I used to do the cuttings and mothers at my house and then take the cuttings to my grow flat and I actually did get busted with over 1000 cuttings and 15 mothers I got 18 week sentence and done 9 weeks luckily they didnt find my flat but I shut it down and am only running small amounts now.. laying low for a while

L

LEX-UK

Hey HGO howdy you rate the nightmare kush against the mum the white? No one liked the nmk who I know, most looked at it n said I ain't smoking that! It's been tampered with lmao.

By looks and how she grow she's stunning but it's the bland taste ppl moaning about lol I've spoiled em all rotten down ere :)

Latest posts

Latest posts