What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

site maintenance over the next few days 13th -july

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
over the next few days I'll be doing some maintenance to the site
including rebuilding the search index
and other jobs that will slow the site down from time to time and may require the site to close
for an hour or so, I will be running these when the site quiet (normally 8 - 10 am Uk time)

the maintenance should make the site run better and fix some issues with the search etc
I hope to get it done as quickly as possible and with as little disruption to the site as possible

Oldpink

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks OP for the heads up and for making the improvents to the site.!

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
yeah for some reason it didn't save the group I set it to and gave it to everyone
problem sorted now
I'm redoing all the tags (thanks to Clarence for fixing them for me) so they may jump about for a bit
until I have them all in place and removed the old ones

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
DAM .... U got U'r hands full......I feel for U'r frustrations ..... ahead of time.....wish I could help......

this BOWLEZ......for U ... OP

puff ... puff ... passssss............:smoke out::smoke out::smoke out:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: site maintenance over the next few days 13th -july

Noooooo! Jus kidding.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
OP I need a little help discombobulating my Linux start up kernal shoot me a PM if you can HELP. hehe JK JK

C

Classy@Home

Sup, OP?

Thanks for the heads up - has Mr. Bourne disappeared? Here's a thought - check to see why he never deleted a certain scammer-trannys endorsement in the "advertise w/ IC" section. Makes IC look like complicit partners in fraud.

Skip banned folks for mentioning this - JB was allegedly told to change it.

And here we still are...

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Sup, OP?

Thanks for the heads up - has Mr. Bourne disappeared? Here's a thought - check to see why he never deleted a certain scammer-trannys endorsement in the "advertise w/ IC" section. Makes IC look like complicit partners in fraud.

yes one thing on the list to be sorted

Latest posts

Latest posts