What's new

Ohio is gonna be the SHIT next year when medical is passed...

dam i can't be leave it. i might have to vote against this.i wanted to start my own but only 10 places can grow there own to sell and everyone must buy from them. that's bull i have very good stock.this is bull,sorry just mad!!!! have a B.D. day peace and God bless

turdmonkey

does suck fuckin ohio chose between sick kids or corporate domination.gotta push the cause forward tho.for the kids and all those who gave so much to give this chance to vote.. at least we git 4 n zips. keep fighting for change

Homebrewer

Veteran
does suck fuckin ohio chose between sick kids or corporate domination.gotta push the cause forward tho.for the kids and all those who gave so much to give this chance to vote.. at least we git 4 n zips. keep fighting for change

Look into Ohioans To End Prohibition (OTEP). They've put together a more free-market oriented bill which is definitely worth waiting for. ResponsibleOhio's corporate cartel amendment only benefits the wealthy investors who wrote the bill.

dreaded

4 & zips....ain't shit......

artfog

Ohio 'NO' issue 2 and 'YES' issue 3

Ohio 'NO' issue 2 and 'YES' issue 3

[FONT=&quot]On the ballot you will find 2 opposing issues i.e. issue 2 for monopolies. Vote "NO” or you ill neutralize [/FONT]issue 3 So you vote "NO" issue 2 and "YES" on issue 3 or marijuana legalization initiative

‘The state assembly put their own issue on the ballot. Issue 2 would make the marijuana cartel illegal immediately.
What analysts do not know is what will happen if both issues pass.
“Now that’s a tricky question that not many people know the answer to. Some say one could trump the other. Some say the one with the most votes wins,” said Faith Oltman of Responsible Ohio.
If the anti-monopoly measure passes, Oltman said that will mean the end of voter’s say in legalizing marijuana.’

http://wkbn.com/2015/09/14/ohio-voters-have-2-opposing-marijuana-issues-on-november-ballot/

Last edited:

Homebrewer

Veteran
[FONT=&quot]On the ballot you will find 2 opposing issues i.e. issue 2 for monopolies. Vote "NO” or you ill neutralize [/FONT]issue 3 So you vote "NO" issue 2 and "YES" on issue 3 or marijuana legalization initiative

‘The state assembly put their own issue on the ballot. Issue 2 would make the marijuana cartel illegal immediately.
What analysts do not know is what will happen if both issues pass.
“Now that’s a tricky question that not many people know the answer to. Some say one could trump the other. Some say the one with the most votes wins,” said Faith Oltman of Responsible Ohio.
If the anti-monopoly measure passes, Oltman said that will mean the end of voter’s say in legalizing marijuana.’

http://wkbn.com/2015/09/14/ohio-voters-have-2-opposing-marijuana-issues-on-november-ballot/

ResponsibleOhio's wealthy investors are looking to use the Ohio constitution to grant themselves exclusive growing/production rights with issue 3. So one should only vote the way you are recommending if one is against free market competition and in favor of ResponsibleOhio's plan to monopolize the Ohio medical and recreational cannabis market.

If one prefers to wait for a more free market approach then one should vote YES on issue 2 and NO on issue 3.

Betterhaff

Veteran
ResponsibleOhio is running some pretty deceptive ads on the tube. In one, two mature women are discussing the issue and one says it will control production at first but if more is needed it can be added down the line or something to that effect. Added by whom…the controlling factors of ResponsibleOhio. I haven’t read the total issue but my understanding is all production will be controlled by ResponsibleOhio (the monopoly of 10) other than the provision for home growing of 4 plants for personal use only.

Homebrewer

Veteran
ResponsibleOhio is running some pretty deceptive ads on the tube. In one, two mature women are discussing the issue and one says it will control production at first but if more is needed it can be added down the line or something to that effect. Added by whom…the controlling factors of ResponsibleOhio. I haven’t read the total issue but my understanding is all production will be controlled by ResponsibleOhio (the monopoly of 10) other than the provision for home growing of 4 plants for personal use only.

This is from an online article: http://614columbus.com/2015/09/weed-wars/

In the fourth year after adoption, the commission will develop metrics to measure demand for recreational and medical marijuana, and it can issue one new cultivation license per year if it finds that either type of demand isn’t collectively met.
Whether the 1 new license per year is granted to the RO folks or not, it still wouldn't change the fact that ResponsibleOhio would have a firmly rooted cannabis monopoly/oligarchy/cartel already in place in your state.

MCGold

I think a better title to this thread would be "Ohio might not suck quite as bad as Indiana or a lot of midwestern states but will still be Ohio when medical is passed"

Congrats guys now you have a third thing for your list!

Ohio's contributions to the world.
1.Devo
2.Cedar Point Amusement Park
3.Slovenian Kush

edit:I forgot about the band Brainiac and the late great Timmy Taylor who was taken from us way before his time.

^
Also Clark Gable, Dean Martin, Sen./Astronaut John Glenn and Astronaut Neil Armstrong, Oscar Robertson (nba legend), Lebron James, Halle Berry, Marylyn Manson, Dave Grohl, Stephen Spielberg, Thomas Alva Edison, Guy Fieri, Ben Roethlisberger, Rob Dyrdek, Drew Carey, James A. Garfield, Ulysses S. Grant, Benjamin Harris, Rutherford B. Hayes, Bob Hope, William McKinley, Annie Oakley, Jessie Owens, William Sherman, William Howard Taft, Willbur Wright, ETC, ETC, ETC... ALOT of presidents in that list..

Betterhaff

Veteran
I was in MA for a few events (recent history) and all these thought blue bloods were talking about the founding and so on…and that’s OK. But when they started talking about who this country was built upon because of their heritage I had to remind them (maybe a little forward) that OH is equal to VA for the origins of presidents elected. 8. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad but it is history.

Maximo

I don't think the pot heads realize the jokes on them in Ohio, seriously, the way they have gone about trying to get med or legal in Ohio is laughable, the people/votes you need for this just look at you and say "seriously we want these people to have legal drugs" we think not, maybe when this is taken seriously by the pot heads, and you put on a suit and tie and look presentable to those who's votes you need, instead of looking like a bunch of homeless douchebags who do not contribute to Ohios economy, you might get more positive attention, till then your going to be laughed at.

W

We Wait

You see, it's your shitty society(the system of the beast) that is really the problem, not the pot heads in it. The tie wearing lying politicians and lobbyist who hijacked the medical programs in the last few states that legalized just so they could keep their little drug war money games going for as long as possible and the people who support them are the problems. When you know the complete real history of cannabis and hemp going back 80 years, you begin to see society has a bigger problem then blaming pot heads. Anyone who felt for the last 40 years that people deserve to sit in a cage for growing plants is the problem and they did this so they, wealthy business investors would be the owners of it all in the future. Legalization will never come now because greed has won. They even change definitions of words like decriminalization to mean fines and jail time. Decriminalization really means no jail time or fines but not according to the lawmakers who think they are God.

The states are intertwined with the Federal Gov't. They are one in the same and always have worked together. The state would take bribe money from the Feds to enforce the drug war and both are Guilty as charged.

Picarus

politicians that control city interested are already getting out in front with a moratorium on growing... until they get paid to lift it and allow "the right operator". Sorry to see it unfold this way. The corruption is so rampant, and already pulling strings to control the market, or at least get paid. Where is Carl Monday?! Remember that guy?