What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pictures gone

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I have only one thread that I have made years ago which included pics. But when I went to view the thread now all the pics are gone. They were there before, people even commented on them. Not sure where they have gone. I dont have any albums, so if they have disappeared I cant replace them.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you didn't make an album you used hot links. That has nothing to do with ICMAG. Where ever you have your pics stored is the issue. Post the thread link. The best way to tell is to try an edit 1 of the posts that had a pic. You might see where the hot link went to.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I actually linked them from heady blunts thread, because he took the pics of my flowers and posted them first. I just wanted to make a thread for my stuff.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Ok. I went to headys thread and all headys pics are gone too. You are probably correct. Thanks HH

Latest posts

Latest posts