Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > The Great OutDoors > Get Baked and Go Fishing

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
Get Baked and Go Fishing Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2008, 05:46 PM #101
drunkenstoner
Connoisseur

drunkenstoner will become famous soon enough
yea i bet you felt the adrenaline pumpin threw ur veins after that one. I havnt fished with buzzbaits too much usually jus stick to spinnerbaits , the pike where i fish go crazy for a white spinnerbait , plus i usually dont even use a steel leader with them and ive lost very few spinnerbaits from pike bitin the line off because of the few inches of wire attached to em. Cant wait for walleye opening season gonna try some a new technique this year which is becoming quite popular , drop shotting , i wanna get a 15 pounder n put it on the wall
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
drunkenstoner is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2008, 05:51 PM #102
UBER21

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenstoner
yea i bet you felt the adrenaline pumpin threw ur veins after that one. I havnt fished with buzzbaits too much usually jus stick to spinnerbaits , the pike where i fish go crazy for a white spinnerbait , plus i usually dont even use a steel leader with them and ive lost very few spinnerbaits from pike bitin the line off because of the few inches of wire attached to em. Cant wait for walleye opening season gonna try some a new technique this year which is becoming quite popular , drop shotting , i wanna get a 15 pounder n put it on the wall

Oh yes deff I was fired up after that one....Walleye make excellant table fare too.... Here is a cool video of a 100pound tarpon getting smashed by 2 hammerheads....sick ass...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qjWQNwv-GJ4

Old 04-16-2008, 05:57 PM #103
drunkenstoner
Connoisseur

drunkenstoner will become famous soon enough
yea that is some crazy shit , there is a show on the World Fishing Network that covers the Tarpon fishing championships in Boca Grande or something in Florida and its seems like the hardest part of landing those tarpon is getting it away from the sharks.

here is a video that reminds me of my experiences with big muskie attacking walleye or bass :https://youtube.com/watch?v=Uiu8wIgdsPk
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
drunkenstoner is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2008, 06:23 PM #104
UBER21

lol.....yeah he was lunch alright........happened to me crappie fishing had a huge 10lb bass engulf a nice size crappie in one shot......was using 2lb test on a micro trout reel so u know how that ended....lol

Old 04-17-2008, 05:46 AM #105
pan

pan will become famous soon enough
Hey Nice work Smurf,
I cant wait till we got the teasers the size of bowling pines and the double dredge pulling mullet at 6.5knts, a glass jar of PinkGrapefruit X Apollo11 on the Vape, 9 rods in the water.

Ok makes sense to me

pan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:11 AM #106
pan

This is a great clip on youtubie also

https://youtube.com/watch?v=afqjRgwORrk

Ok makes sense to me

pan is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2008, 07:32 AM #107
Smurf
stoke this joint

Smurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to beholdSmurf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pan
Hey Nice work Smurf,
I cant wait till we got the teasers the size of bowling pines and the double dredge pulling mullet at 6.5knts, a glass jar of PinkGrapefruit X Apollo11 on the Vape, 9 rods in the water.
Thats gonna be awesome pan, what a session!
We're going for the Sampson next up, no vape tho, but taking some nice hash for the trip

Old 04-17-2008, 01:11 PM #108
pan

What part of the globe you on Smurf?

But if you roll for the Bluefin we got room on board for you and your hash.

Ok makes sense to me

pan is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2008, 01:32 PM #109
irconfused

irconfused is on a distinguished road
Well I more or less gave up poles in favor of spearfishing. For me the closest good stream is a 30 minute drive and you have to pay an $8 entrance fee just to get wimpy stocked trout.

Just take a few rips off the vape (smoking and holding your breath doesn't seem to go together too well...) grab your gear walk to the beach. Dive right in and wait along the edge of the kelp beds for something legal, once you manage to get a hit you've got yourself a free meal or two.

Aside from $50 a year for a new license I haven't spent a dime on gear the last 2 years and go about every other week when its warm out (march-october) more or less depending on how clear the water is and weather or not I can muster up the energy to do it. Back when I was a starving college student I would try and go just about every day so that I could spend my money on beer instead of food haha.

For those who have never tried I would highly recommend giving it a shot some day. The experience of being down there in their world is incredible, especially if you just ingested some good herb.
irconfused is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2008, 01:46 PM #110
BRNEYDBVR
Brown Eyed Beaver

BRNEYDBVR has disabled reputation
Right on...Pan!!!!

That's a nice sailfish.... and a beautiful 'hoo!!!

Gotta love wahoo and I particularly love the yellowfin tunas.... Awesome for sure! The bluefins only make a short appearance down around these parts.... But the yellowfins and blackfin tuna are much more prevelant.

Winter time on "the lump" can produce some HUGE yellowfins!

Love the pics!!!

"Don't regret the rules I broke...when I die, bury me in smoke." - Down

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." - Thomas Jefferson

"Like most of the others, I was a seeker, a mover, a malcontent and at times a stupid hell-raiser. I was never idle long enough to do much thinking, but I felt somehow that my instincts were right. I shared a vagrant optimism that some of us were making real progress, that we had taken an honest road, and that the best of us would inevitably make it over the top. At the same time, I shared a dark suspicion that the life we were leading was a lost cause, that we were all actors, kidding ourselves along on a senseless odyssey. It was the tension between these two poles- a restless idealism on one hand and a sense of impending doom on the other- that kept me going" - Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary
BRNEYDBVR is offline Quote