What's new

Raw seeds

kookied

Wouldn't be fantastic if we could get raw landrace seeds? To be able to find that one pheno that fits our wants and needs, not a commercial "idea" of what we want? I grow for myself, I have no need for "commercial" anything, and have no need of a THC above 15%. Sigh I am too old and crippled up to go on the chase for seeds, that a young man's game, not a 65yr old with arthritis.
My big question is this lets say that a person would go to a ganja grower in country "x" and say if you send me seeds at your harvest time Ill pay you "x" now and "x" when I get them? Then show the grower how to safely clean and pack the said seeds to be mailed to country that such thing is legal. Ahhh to be youngman again again.... Then again I remember sweeping up floor covered in seeds from when where breaking the bales to pound bags. Sweep them up and toss them outside and let the birds have them, run the mower over the rest that spourt:drum:.....

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Why not just go check out The Real Seed Co.? Their landraces are very lightly worked, close to that raw genetic you speak of. Grab a few strains and make your custom hybrid!

burningfire

Veteran
With real seeds your still 3-6 gen of grown in spain.... Not what I would call raw
:moon:

You are mistaken, while it's true some of them are reproduced indoors, 3 to 6 is pushing it, I know a lot of the stock is only a second generation, while other seeds are straight from the farmers themselves ( The Himalayan strains )

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
For those who can't travel and develop contacts to find proper seed in third world countries, which is 99% of us, the real seed co is a great option.

kookied

I agree, The Real Seed Company is one way to go, and I use them, have order many of their seed lines. I just wish there was more offers from more countries and areas.

Latest posts

Latest posts