What's new

plant sap pH 6.4

S

SeaMaiden

today's fringe is tomorrow's mainstream.. welcome to the future :)

I'm very much addicted to the show. Yes, it's a bit fantastical sometimes, and Hollywood takes her liberties to be sure, but still, love it. Fringe.

I keep hoping we can explain ghosts within my lifetime. Seriously.

O

OrganicOzarks

I'm very much addicted to the show. Yes, it's a bit fantastical sometimes, and Hollywood takes her liberties to be sure, but still, love it. Fringe.

Glitch in the matrix that we call life. This is all nothing more than a computer program, video game, whatever you want to call it. We can't die because we aren't alive. What humans typically consider alive. Our brains are computers, and our environment is nothing more than VR.

Yes I used psychedelics, but not in some time. :)

Granger2

Veteran
OooooWHEE, I'd sure like to have me one uh them purty stir sticks. If it feels good, do it. -granger

VortexPower420

Veteran
No one says it better then the late great Bill Hicks...

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.”
― Bill Hicks

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing has done more to corrupt and destroy the earth and humanity than the belief in something without empirical evidence. (eg. religion) ~ Jonathan Goodlyman

VortexPower420

Veteran
Without diverging to much from the thread

Yes religion has killed more people then just about anything else, I don't believe we are talking religion.

I am and I think we are all talking about what many smarter and more enlightened people have learned through observation in all aspects of life and have passed down to those who are ready to listen, learn and bring it to the next level,

Regardless or ridicule.

I like to abide by more the Gotheian form of science then the Newtonian. When these two worlds meet we will have real answers. As some are currently doing. Some things are not quantifiable or able to be measured but still exist.

Even in Quantum Physics they are just starting to understand what mystics and Psychedelic warriors have been saying. Everything is just vibrating energy, us and everything are connected and in constant communication.Cutting edge as it maybe, it is still good science and that is where Paradigm shifts begin.

Remember, The world was flat and we were the center of the universe.

We understand very little, but think we know it all, until we see that we are left with darkness.

Timbuktu

C

c-ray

“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

C

c-ray

“Every day I observe more and more the folly of judging of others by ourselves; and I have so much trouble with myself, and my own heart is in such constant agitation, that I am well content to let others pursue their own course, if they only allow me the same privilege.”

C

c-ray

“Truth has to be repeated constantly, because Error also is being preached all the time, and not just by a few, but by the multitude. In the Press and Encyclopaedias, in Schools and Universities, everywhere Error holds sway, feeling happy and comfortable in the knowledge of having Majority on its side.”

C

c-ray

“When scholars study a thing, they strive to kill it first, if it's alive; then they have the parts and the've lost the whole, for the link that's missing was the living soul.”

C

c-ray

“But who will dare to speak the truth out clear?
The few who anything of truth have learned,
And foolishly did not keep truth concealed,
Their thoughts and visions to the common herd revealed,
Since time began we've crucified and burned”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Oregonism

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
-William Cowper

I have read and re-read the thread, so you have an audience if you get a twank. In fact, I am going to re-read it and blue-light thread as well if can 2nite. Don't worry bout the dwawdling, just give it up, if its bs, call it and wake up the next day.

One thing I think that is true in this whole process is that the method itself evolves, even though its is still printed as 7 steps, it can and is time to move on in some regards.

C

c-ray

Goethe is timeless

“Insofar as he makes use of his healthy senses, man himself is the best and most exact scientific instrument possible. The greatest misfortune of modern physics is that its experiments have been set apart from man, as it were, physics refuses to recognize nature in anything not shown by artificial instruments, and even uses this as a measure of its accomplishments.”

FatherEarth

Veteran
Yes I used psychedelics

Check.

I have seen the light.

I think the public ridicule is really just a testament of the closed minded, proclaiming to others in hopes of self reassurance of their own insecurities. I was only joking about the ridicule and burning but low and behold it really did happen, LOL.. Just when you start to respect someones opinion they have to go and show their true colors. I love the internet.
Thanks C-Ray, those quotes are thought provoking to say the least.

A strand within the woven reality of the collective consciousness,

FatherEarth

i can help to explain ghosts...

they don't exist.

HTH

DDG

S

SeaMaiden

That was no help, DDG. :)

I will not impugn religion as others are so often wont to do. I've been a student of Joseph Campbell for some time now, and learning a few years ago of his relationship with Ed Ricketts and John Steinbeck just gave even more color and depth to his ideas. I feel that religion is a necessary human construct.

In other words, if you want to have cities, you've got to build roads.

W89

Veteran
Ice seen a ghost before... It was a cat ghost, a siloette or how ever you spell it.. of a cat a white/clear see through cat image at my nans house running down the stairs

Latest posts

Latest posts