What's new

Heaths latest tree grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdjamo

Hi Heath Robinson, thank you for the pics of your latest tree.

I just loved what you did with the crit mass, that was awesome it made me go a get an aquafarm.

I have a question or two if you dont mind,

what EC do you veg at? Im going to stick with 1.2 for flower but I was wondering about veg.

Also with the way you set up the lights for the crit mass to how you set this up is there a reason? I know the more lights the better, but you did awesome with o ---- x ----o---- x ----o method.

Given the space I suppose a layout like this would work too, it seems a waste of light but perhaps Im way off course with my thinking.

------ x ---------- x ----------- x

x ---- o ---- x ---- o ---- x ---- o ---- x

------ x ----------- x ---------- x (o being the light)

The reason Im asking this because Ive seen what superconductor did in another post here, they used some kind of garden fencing protecting the light and a small fan underneath blowing the heat from the light upwards, it looked pretty neat, I havent tried it yet.

Btw I'd love to see what you could do with a volksgarden, have you ever seen or tried an aquamist? Ive tried sourcing them here in the uk, but I havent had much joy, I built one but havent used it since I discovered what you did with the aquafarm.

Sorry for the essay, but I could ask you questions all day.

Thanks

HDJ

pokergod

Heath, you are pure genius, I follow all your threads and always gleam a small nugget of info. Thank you for sharing!

S

Silence

Hello Heath,

long time no see... just popped a load of F4s of the NL/WWxG13 all looking good, played with one particular plant for an outcross to some kush (Bubba I think) the smoke resulted in cross eyes haha.

take care

Kopite

opt1c

Veteran
sick grow man; 5 600watt bulbs and no ac or aircooling.... very nice man; what is your ambient temp outside if you don't mind me asking... where i'm at its 85+ half the year so i envy your setup

hope you pop back into icmag; if you can't tell you've been missed and i wouldn't mind bidding on some chiesel in the future :joint:

AugustWest

Veteran
excellent heath!
glad to see you here man.. i grew out your NLxG13/widow freebie from the doc a while back.. always been a big fan!
very nice tree ya got here :plant grow:

D

DHF

Never saw anyone do more with less than my `ol Bro Heathie.......

Never seen him run a big room with buncha lights , but never saw anyone that could touch his numbers in the smaller setups......

This tree run`s as big as I`ve seen him run in awhile , and he`s rocked it as usual.......

Come on back Mad Scientist........What kinda system yas got designed and runnin these days Bro.......

Hope family life agrees witchas , and all`s well with you and yours........

Holler.....Freds....:ying:......

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
holy shit how did i miss a heath robinson post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes my day!

Im glad you have posted something to show your a true growing genius, around here your just a name we throw around, and now people can see firsthand just exactly how good you are.

Im still growing a cross you made, c4 x black russian.

Great pics
Take care

xoch

:tiphat: hat off to you.AMAZING!!!!It shows you don't have to have x amount of big watts to have nice yields....

Status
Not open for further replies.