Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > [History] Jewish role in Morocco’s hash trade

Thread Title Search
[History] Jewish role in Morocco’s hash trade Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2019, 12:00 PM #1
Normannen
Now we are Tokin' ;)

Normannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of lightNormannen is a glorious beacon of light
[History] Jewish role in Morocco’s hash trade

I don't know if there are other instances of this article on the forums, if so admins you're welcome to move or remove, this post.

I recently found this article on the net, it's from The Times of Israel. Here it explains how the history of Morocco was shaped by the presence of the jews and their role in the local Cannabis culture.

Fascinating historical tidbit that reminds us how funny the world can be.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-mor...ys-hash-trade/

I had not much knowledge of the jewish presence in that country other than from memory of history class where the diatribe between the moors,
the christians and the jews that got caught up in the conflicts was duly described.

I guess it should have been a dead giveaway when my friends came back from Morocco with bunches of these hands.
Normannen is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2019, 08:38 PM #2
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Neat as could be and left me wishing for more.

Old 06-30-2019, 04:35 PM #3
Drewsif

Drewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud ofDrewsif has much to be proud of
That was back when Hebrews were still African instead of European.
Drewsif is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:04 PM #4
forest.

forest. is a jewel in the roughforest. is a jewel in the roughforest. is a jewel in the roughforest. is a jewel in the roughforest. is a jewel in the roughforest. is a jewel in the rough
Interesting
forest. is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2021, 07:04 AM #5
Dognponyshow

Dognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewsif View Post
That was back when Hebrews were still African instead of European.
Hebrews were originally Asian. They schemed their way into the African genotype of the Ethiopian and Ghana region.

They aren't actually European. They are poly-hybrids. Indigenous Europeans don't have brown eyes and the Semites didn't conquer all of Europe until 1070ish. Linus Pauling spoke about it in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine in 1989.

The star of david is actually a phenotype probability device if you know how to use it. They do.

Semites traded in a lot of spices. They would bring the spices from the East (where ganja comes from) to be sold in Cairo. That is until they got a bit greedy and decided they were going to overthrow / murder the very well established Egyptians. They were also PROLIFIC slave-traders. For example in more modern times, Ras Tafari sold A LOT of native indians and western africans to Jamaica, haiti, ect. This has been going on for thousands of years.

Their trippy ass weed was extremely psychomemetic in large doses and they would use it to subject or dull peoples minds to gain power over them. Like when doing business with complex numbers after a 2000mg edible

Last edited by Dognponyshow; 02-09-2021 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: genotype to phenotype
Dognponyshow is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2021, 09:46 AM #6
Cuddles

Cuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dognponyshow View Post
Indigenous Europeans don't have brown eyes
says who?
Cuddles is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:28 AM #7
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivorSunshineinabag is a survivor
Here we fuken go great article ruined by grab ass

Old 02-09-2021, 04:30 PM #8
Dognponyshow

Dognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really niceDognponyshow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
says who?
The Greeks wrote of it before the Persians came tramping through. Also it is in the diaries and correspondence between the Roman legions during the Gallic Wars and after of those who went north to conquer / enslave nordic pagans/people.
Dognponyshow is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2021, 08:31 PM #9
Cuddles

Cuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant futureCuddles has a brilliant future
that´s interesting thanks. Although I was referring to the times before these civilizations. Evolution is always an intereting subject imo.
Cuddles is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2021, 09:27 PM #10
chilliwilli

chilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normannen View Post
I don't know if there are other instances of this article on the forums, if so admins you're welcome to move or remove, this post.

I recently found this article on the net, it's from The Times of Israel. Here it explains how the history of Morocco was shaped by the presence of the jews and their role in the local Cannabis culture.

View Image

Fascinating historical tidbit that reminds us how funny the world can be.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-mor...ys-hash-trade/

I had not much knowledge of the jewish presence in that country other than from memory of history class where the diatribe between the moors,
the christians and the jews that got caught up in the conflicts was duly described.

View Image
I guess it should have been a dead giveaway when my friends came back from Morocco with bunches of these hands.
interesting read
Mh couscous have to look up 1000 spices
chilliwilli is offline Quote