What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The VOLCANO Thread

Calimed

Veteran
you can avoid this and the irritating vapor by cleaning you parts weekly and replacing the balloon every 2-3 weeks

if i dont clean it for a week, i notice it takes much longer for the balloon to fill and the taste is not so good

once all parts cleaned and with a new balloon it is awesome

:yeahthats

TruthOrLie

Veteran
I just got done ordering a Classic model with the solid fitting.

$539 kind of hurt. I already sold me old box vaporizer for $40 and a small gold necklace a relative gave me for $180 and I'm still reeling from the cost.

I've used one of these before quite a bit, but I have never owned one.

Should I save myself $240 and buy the Airizer Extreme?

Anybody with some good input on both machines?

The main feature I was attracted to was the bag so I don't have to stand by the vape with the whip... now I'm reading the bags effect taste? I didn't remember this before.

R

Rysam

Volcano and a turkey bag! set at 5.5-6. I love this fricken thing! Cleaning it can be a bitch though, boiling the parts works well.

hmm i need to clean my machine now...

TruthOrLie

Veteran
This thing is _the_ shit.

Packed a bowl of some top shelf into the bong after a couple bags.

Tasted like someone shoved dirt in my mouth that had just been shit on. Gross.

Fuck combustion.

Hey guys. I have a storz and bickel volcano with easy valve, digital.

What temperature is a good temp for a digi volcano? Are all volcanos the same when it comes to the heating element? ( I couldn't imagine it being different, but you never know with all the shit coming out of China )

My bro and I smoked at 185 Celsius - I think we put roughly 2 oz through her since we bought her. After we ran out of dope, we decided to try and smoke the vaped bud. To our surprise it rocked the shit out of us - we cooked her at 220 Celsius for the vaped bud though...

From our experience, anywhere from 180-190 Celsius seems to be primo, but maybe I am waaaaaaay off and that's the reason why our vaped bud was still very potent?

Either way, vulcs are awesome - feels rather easy to inhale a lung full, and I don't even cough after massive hits like you would off a bong. The 'high' is NOT as intense as a bong hit, and imo not as pleasurable and fun as a bong-a-long hit, but with that being said, I do recommend it, despite an expensive price tag.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
Its made in Germany.

It's the Mercedes of all your Marijuana needs.

Its more smooth and even toned than a whip vape or bong.

Whip vape and bong can give you choker hits.

Every hit in the Volcano is the same smooth goodness...

woolybear

Veteran
:cathug:
This thing is _the_ shit.

Packed a bowl of some top shelf into the bong after a couple bags.

Tasted like someone shoved dirt in my mouth that had just been shit on. Gross.

Fuck combustion.

That was fast shipping! Sounds like the prices for these things hasn't gone down since i last chekced lol...

Bettysmith

:cathug:

That was fast shipping! Sounds like the prices for these things hasn't gone down since i last chekced lol...

Right?

Without having any personal experience, I could not justify the cost of a volcano when there are other vaporizers that produce the same results.

D

danimarie193

Sure, but that doesn't make the Volcano the end all be all of vaporizers. It seems to me that it just gets the most hype.

I have used alot of vaporizers and never liked any of them and about to weeks ago my wife got on this health kick and now we have a Volcano. I love it! No other vaporizer even comes close to it.

D

danimarie193

You dont have to lower the price when you have the best product. Simple supply and demand

Ramius

Veteran
EDIT posted on their blog that as from next month Volcano's are increasing in price due to high demand and production costs, what bullshit

Calimed

Veteran
I used to have my volcano at 5.5-6.5, but then I was told to try 8 on the first bag and max on the second. Considering 7 makes me cough, I was skeptical, but now that is what I use. Hits great but is a bit thicker.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
am i the only one who works up from 4.5
? Like the fine mist vapor Then 5 and so on, I can't say enough about storz and bickel i just got my unit back from Oakland work like new again.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
so what goes wrong with these? I have a classic model because I wanted less possible stuff to fix.

has anyone vaped the stuff it says it was made for? chamomille, sage, thyme, lavender, etc?

anyone mixed stuff in with the herb from the list of stuff it was made for?

I think the main reason Volcano gets the hype is that is was out a LONG time before these other wanna be models... not saying a knockoff can't compete, its just you got to pay homage to the legendary original.

R

Rysam

so what goes wrong with these? I have a classic model because I wanted less possible stuff to fix.

Mine has been solid for the year I've abused it. My brother-in-law had to replace the lighted switch for the heat on his after many years of use.

and do you leave it on all day or turn it off and on when you use it?

I usually get high and forget its on when I leave the room.
On those days it stays on all day, which is convenient because the lights grab my attention on the way to burn one and I hit that instead..

TruthOrLie

Veteran
the worst thing I've dont so far is forget I put a bag on top and it will sit there for a few minutes while I stare at it... and then realize I have to push the green button.

i figured I'd be joining the club when I got one of these things.

seems more like I am the club

no more volcano enthusiasts at ic?

D

danimarie193

I'm enjoying the hell out of mine and really didnt want to drop the 600 bucks either. But when a wife wants something most of the time she gets it. I use it more then she does now. So I like to smoke BHO and wanted to know if anyone ever trys to vape it? I know the volcano came with some sort of thing to use but wanted to know if anyone had any first hand experience using it?

Latest posts

Latest posts