Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Flowers for the Ladies

Thread Title Search
Flowers for the Ladies Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2008, 02:22 PM #31
kallenavndk

Today i have no Flowers so im gonna Leaf you whit this

Old 07-29-2008, 03:51 PM #32
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Flowers....and Hummingbirds

Paddi..nice..Alijah I love poppies...FJallhoga...a rose garden indeed, Kallenavndk...what variety you have my friend..did you capture all those images? My friend ESBE...you're puttin the pressure on me..my Sweet Blue F2 and my feathered friends..DD

Old 07-30-2008, 01:24 AM #33
kallenavndk

Doobie yes m8 i did , U sure take some bad ass pic a took the last as wall paper on my pc Dam its a nice shot that homing bird is about 3-5 cm long right?

Old 07-30-2008, 03:14 AM #34
kid606
Reggaestered User

kid606 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallenavndk
This thread is going dead so here is flower and if you girls a lucky you get a prins too .

wow..lovely shot..i really like the composition..focus..colors..mo od..great.

doobie..love the bird shots too..great..

Last edited by kid606; 07-30-2008 at 03:17 AM..
kid606 is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2008, 11:20 AM #35
kallenavndk

Thank u so much im glad you like the Flowers here is some more for yall to enjoy

And my very own Connetiqet? king the name is some thing like that, but its a lily

Last edited by kallenavndk; 07-30-2008 at 11:22 AM..

Old 07-30-2008, 12:42 PM #36
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
DD...you are an amazing photographer!! ...the pic of your hummingbird on my computer is so pretty!!...I just LOVE it....maybe I can get it for real someday and frame it!....thank you again!!
kallen...your pics are soo nice also!!...love that butterfly, they are just delicate creatures thanks, it was good to see ya in chat the other day, be sure to stop by again

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2008, 04:32 AM #37
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Thank you again ms.Babba....IC is a great place to display ones work and I love mine being appriciated. I have it as my desk top too! Keep um comming photographers...thanks DD.

Old 08-01-2008, 11:45 PM #38
southflorida
lives on planet 4:20

southflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by doobieduck
Paddi..nice..Alijah I love poppies...FJallhoga...a rose garden indeed, Kallenavndk...what variety you have my friend..did you capture all those images? My friend ESBE...you're puttin the pressure on me..my Sweet Blue F2 and my feathered friends..DD

doobieduck......what beautiful pics......such an amazing bird......I just love them...respects to you for putting this up

if I was a bird...this is the bird I would want to be for sure.....so amazing!!!

Last edited by southflorida; 08-01-2008 at 11:46 PM..
southflorida is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2008, 11:02 PM #39
kallenavndk

Some more for the ladies

Old 08-06-2008, 01:17 AM #40
kallenavndk

Some more Flowers u dont need to smoke

Focus Cast

Reverse it plz

Last edited by kallenavndk; 08-06-2008 at 01:24 AM..