Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Thread Title Search
The Bad Girls Club!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2008, 06:04 PM #21
cough_cough_eer
Anita Bonghitt

cough_cough_eer has disabled reputation
high ladies

I haven't posted pics in a while so Ill bore y'all with these..

cheeseboy

I think the cheeseboy is gonna be a good yielder

sd x jc

Why is it that rich people are concidered eccentric and poor people are just wierd????
cough_cough_eer is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2008, 01:07 PM #22
MaryUWannaPixie

MaryUWannaPixie will become famous soon enoughMaryUWannaPixie will become famous soon enough
- Where are you from? Minnesota
- Why do you like cannabis? I love the smell, taste and the calming effect!!!
- How often do you smoke cannabis? Everyday
- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? Yes my friends know and most of them do smoke with me.
- What do you like to do when you are "high"? I get all kinds of crafty!!!

BTW The avatar is me
MaryUWannaPixie is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 PM #23
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Hello Mary!! Welcome to ICMag ...lots of other lady growers and smokers here...glad to have ya aboard!...theres a thread about crafts here in the Womans forum, if you like you can post what you make, share with us your creativity. cya on the boards

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2008, 12:06 AM #24
zonkerpup

zonkerpup is on a distinguished road
Good evening ladies,
I always get back to this site as I'm getting ready to start my garden up. Anyways, I've been smoking/vaporizing for 38 years. God I feel old...have been a legal pain patient for 10 years. Located in the Pacific Northwest. I have a teenager that is at the top of her class in high school and doesn't smoke; although most of her friends do. She has a very clear understanding of the difference between medical and recreational smoking; she's grown up around all my medical problems. She is also very keen to the fact that most of her friends smoke for different medical or mental health reasons. As long as it's a positive in your life and not an excuse for spinning your wheels in one place, you're using in the right way.
Peace, Kathy
zonkerpup is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2008, 01:52 PM #25
jenapae

jenapae is on a distinguished road
So many lovely ladies here!
What an awesome surprise!

- Where are you from? Atlanta, GA
- Why do you like cannabis? What's not to like...? I also have Multiple Sclerosis so, it helps!
- How often do you smoke cannabis? Sometimes once or twice a week, sometimes all day long.
- Do your friends know that you smoke, do they smoke with you? Yes, my friends know and that's normally the only time I smoke, is when I'm chillen with friends. I get too paranoid and scared when I'm at home all by myself and high..
- What do you like to do when you are "high"? normally we hang out outside, listen to good music, lay by the pool, eat, enjoy life!

Oh, and I watched this movie last night called Super High Me, anyone seen it?
jenapae is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2008, 10:24 PM #26
1G12
flatulent in 3 different languages

1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light1G12 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryUWannaPixie
BTW The avatar is me
"Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." — George W. Bush - Sept. 6, 2004, at a rally in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
1G12 is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2008, 11:19 AM #27
krippysmoker

krippysmoker is on a distinguished road
Living In Pa....
Smoke daily...most of the day...for pain
Also its great for my anxiety and to just calm my mind which never seems to shut off
Favorite smoke...either NYC Diesel...or Escd...possibley Blowfish...Og Kush is pretty good but not the LOVE that everyone claims
Ladies have fun and smoke out
And we will smoke the WEED
krippysmoker is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2008, 05:42 AM #28
pizzavixen

pizzavixen is on a distinguished road
Ello!

I'm not really from anywhere, moved around all my life. Live in Ga right now, started smoking in Germany back in high school... lol. Love getting high and chilling out with friends. I smoke pretty much every day or every other day. Definitely every day at work. Only way to deal with drunk asshole kids all night...
pizzavixen is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2008, 09:49 AM #29
PipeQueen

PipeQueen is on a distinguished road
Hi
I'm from the lone star state. I really like weed and smoke it when I can. Now I really like growing weed. I like weed or cannabis because it gets me high. I also like to smoke if I'm sick cause it makes me fell better. I actually just had abdominal surgery so it has helped with the pain and nausea I am feeling. Also, I have had some problems mentally(post traumatic stress, bipolar) and it helps to smoke when I am having a major up or down, but I am getting better through recognizing when I'm me and when I'm "losing control" so to speak and don't need the weed so much but it has been a great way to get myself on track. Right now my husband and I smoke everyday. I don't really have to many friends right now in this small town since I mostly stay home and work in the garden and care for my 3 yr old daughter. So, I don't have any smoking buddies out side our "couple friends." I am an underfunded artist. I don't really sell my work but I like to create when I am high and sober. But it's funner high. I also like to watch family guy and futurama and all kinds of adult cartoons when I am high. It is really cool to see other women growers. It takes a woman's touch.
Nice to meet you all. I hope I answered all the questions.
PipeQueen is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2008, 10:17 AM #30
igrowdadankest
Marijuana

igrowdadankest will become famous soon enough
Did that guy inhale on Super High Me,Dave Benson is his name I think.Anyways I seen it it was an okay movie great for smoking to.Hello ladies and have some great grows and smoking sessions ofcourse.Im blasted.

Here is my first grow.
Igrow's Hashberry Plunge

Here is my horrid 2nd attemp.
SQ,Safari mix,Satori grow.
igrowdadankest is offline Quote