Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

Thread Title Search
Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2007, 09:35 PM #31
Wildfire
Banned

Wildfire will become famous soon enoughWildfire will become famous soon enoughWildfire will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scay Beez
Pre-98 bubba is coffee/hash just like everybody is describing it. It grows thicker braches than the katsu cut and yields less.

Katsu cut has a more complex flavor.. piney, catpiss vitamin-y, kush almost minty and hashy. More vigorous, slightly quicker cloning, and better yielding.

I can't decide which one I like better because they both taste so damn good!

- sbz

AGREED. though i dont know on the growing part, ive just smoked a bit of both. probably one of the tastier strains ive smoked. i like the bubbas MUCH more than the og's, maybe its the actual kush thing...
Wildfire is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:36 AM #32
gratefuldawg

I've smoked 2 different Bubba's. One was said to be the Katsu cut, and was better in the high department..more motivational, social, creative, blahblahblah, and one was boring, somewhat anti-social, didn't really want to do shit but lounge around. They were grown by 2 different people, different states, both tasted like coffee, both flowered around the same time I'm pretty sure, one grown organic(katsu), and the other(boring one) was grown with GH grow,micro,bloom.

Has anyone noticed the Katsu cut to have a better buzz? I smoked over a quarter of each, so I got to know them pretty gud. Or could they be the same cut, and smoking organic is better then smoking GH?????? Hmmm...always wondered that.

Old 11-12-2007, 06:59 AM #33
growkind
weed grower

growkind is on a distinguished road
Pre 98

Old 11-12-2007, 08:01 AM #34
KUSHEATER1
I Need Kush,Kush

KUSHEATER1 will become famous soon enoughKUSHEATER1 will become famous soon enoughKUSHEATER1 will become famous soon enough
both are dank the katsu has a little more stretch will update as she blooms, I will say that without a filter don't grow it if smell is an issue

Old 11-12-2007, 11:37 AM #35
Dusty Bowls
Banned

Dusty Bowls will become famous soon enoughDusty Bowls will become famous soon enoughDusty Bowls will become famous soon enough
why dont any of your plants look like the real bubba pictured here as grown by IGT years ago

nugs

Last edited by Dusty Bowls; 11-12-2007 at 11:45 AM..
Dusty Bowls is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2007, 11:51 AM #36
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud of
This is a manicured branch from an unknown source.....

done a few years back, i believe it is an S1 bubba so if this looks like yours perhaps we have more evidence here....

kind regards from guineapig
guineapig is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2007, 01:28 PM #37
highclasscandy
Fine Flowers

highclasscandy has a spectacular aura abouthighclasscandy has a spectacular aura abouthighclasscandy has a spectacular aura abouthighclasscandy has a spectacular aura about
dried buds of a bubba s1 from cks

looks like the purple pheno
highclasscandy is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2007, 01:41 PM #38
ElGato
hellbilly™

ElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really niceElGato is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ograskal
I love Bubba Kush....Here is the Katsu cut....

ogr's cut(katsu)..... looks like Nspecta's bubba to me

look at the color and also the way the leaves grow from the buds
very very similar if you ask me and we all know plants can change appearance from grow to grow

Gato

Last edited by ElGato; 11-12-2007 at 01:42 PM..
ElGato is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2007, 01:57 PM #39
Dusty Bowls
Banned

Dusty Bowls will become famous soon enoughDusty Bowls will become famous soon enoughDusty Bowls will become famous soon enough
sorta but the nug structure is off and IGTs bubba has more leaf on it
Dusty Bowls is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2007, 04:40 PM #40
ograskal

ograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of lightograskal is a glorious beacon of light
Well mine is the Katsu Kut.....I dont know which one that is that IGT grew but it looks real nice.....Looks alot more Leafy though..I think It could be the other Bubba that I also have but gave to my little homies to grow cuz i didnt like how leafy she was and she took up alot of space in my cabbies where the Katsu cut grows straight up which is perfect for my Cabbies.....The Smoke is about the same on both kuts....The Katsu Kut is All Dense, Frosty Nugz with a decent stretch..Even the lowest of the low buds are Dense and Frosty as Fukk.....The Bud structure will change on the Katsu cut when grown in different environments (Grower common sense!)......~ogr

Some of my work...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136866
ograskal is offline Quote