Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > "I'm back on the wagon, the weed wagon that is!"

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
"I'm back on the wagon, the weed wagon that is!" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2007, 11:17 PM #41
EasyMyohoDisco

Here is the haze run, I'm pretty sure most are female from the preflowers, but again these beans came from purchased meds and we have no idea who the possible daddy(ies) are. I think its a pretty uniform cross so we might just be dealing with two parents, but who cares, lets get them mature and flowering! This round will not make alot of bud since its allegedly haze and will take a long time to finish from my experience with the sativas but I'm having fun doing this and am trying my best to make the best with what I got.

They are under a 600w (front of the flowerroom) and are doing very well. I am still giving them the Grow Recipe (no flower nutrients and only grow boosters), lets hope for under 90 days for these to finish while our clones get massive! I have some really quick seedlings germinated and might be introduced into this room around November if they get big enough we'll see. No smell yet from the Hazes....

Old 10-09-2007, 08:37 PM #42
EasyMyohoDisco

Every last one of the pine tar kush or cripple creeks x deep chunk never sprouted (broke ground) after the seeds cracked. I'll just leave that soil moist but its been 10 days or more and I think they aren't going anywhere, I got these beans and a few others in the mail and I remember the others I got didn't germinate so well either, so I'm pretty sure its a condition that happened from the person who forwarded them to me (trade). I have a few nice Yumboldt sprouts getting strong and doing well, and the clones are re-vegetating nicely. They are just being fed plain water with hygrozyme, liquid karma, and greenfuse root.

I'll start the mescalin mix and a few more beans this week (didn't get it done last week) and the purpose of that statement is to mark the date of the sprouts, I have been using the thread as a time reference, I don't write down enough information but that will change as I continue to better myself. The smell of the flowerroom is delicious, really nice floral dank smell. I have been watering less and watching more, because of high humidity issues and not enough amperage to run a dehumidifier at this point as well as avoiding not to overwater. The humidity has been a steady 65%, I'm trying to get that closer to 50. After I harvest these plants I'll pull the haze and sterilize the room and re-plastic with 6 mil black poly for the winter, I made this setup before summer when I had plants with bugs and I'm finally flowering, about the same time if I would have planted outside, lol!

Old 10-13-2007, 10:09 PM #43
EasyMyohoDisco

Thumbs up

Just burned some of the hermaphrodite JH and it rocks
Tastes like a mango kush, must have been because I used alot of sweet(citrus), Catalyst(EJ carbs) and Backstrap Molasses (rabbit on the cover). MMMMMmmmmmmm its good! I'll take some close ups of the bud and post it in the hermie thread set up in the flower pics section. Today is the first time in a while I had something like this, and it wasn't even flushed folks! Tastes great, been drying about a week and its really great.

This one's for you Bud!

Old 10-14-2007, 08:41 PM #44
EasyMyohoDisco

After a fine night of medicating, and using a volcano for a couple hours. I slept like a baby, woke up feeling fresh (with or without allergies) and no anxiety! I'm always got "pay bills" on the mind but its not that bad after some taste good "Mango Kush" thats what my lady calls it and thats exactly what it tastes like. I'm so happy. Have a great week everyone!

Old 10-14-2007, 09:25 PM #45
Bonzo

Bonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to all
Enjoy Brother, Enjoy!!!

peace

bonz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)
Bonzo is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2007, 06:13 PM #46
EasyMyohoDisco

Talking

This is a sample what I'm smoking on currently:

Sticky, stinky and sweet! See the nanner in the middle just mocking me

I'll smoke you nanner!

Old 10-18-2007, 07:20 AM #47
EasyMyohoDisco

Talking

Here is the JH "c99 pheno" I made reference to on the last page, this is the second quickest finisher, I have three clones of her really re-vegetating fast and this plant is just amazing, I'm astonished by the amount of trichs this one is pushing out, it looks very very hazy but does not take as long as the haziest phenos which still have another 2 weeks I think, this one looks ripe but is only mostly cloudly I think at this point and I'm looking for this one to be over ripe since I'm stocked over here for another couple days and can wait it out without freaking out! lol.

here are a couple others, looks like a WW in the foreground, not sure which angle this was taken in but it looks nice...

Old 10-19-2007, 05:38 PM #48
EasyMyohoDisco

Harvesting Next Week!

I will re-veg the Hazes that have been flowering for almost two weeks, I'm insane I know!! I just want to coax the best production I can, and the two-three weeks of extra veg time, will help them quite a bit in my humble opinion! Can't wait til I harvest, this is the best pot I ever grew.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:48 AM #49
EasyMyohoDisco

Talking

started chopping at 6pm just finished, feels great to have the stash drying and getting ready for consumption, wooohooo we worked hard on this one, the next one will be much much better!

I never photographed this one before so well it was one of the late bloomers, felt bad I chopped her a little earlier but I needed the space those hazes are out of control and I want to revert the Hazes in flower to veg for another 3 weeks, crazy? I KNOW

Now that I got meds, I gotta make more so I could share with my buds! The plot thickens!

Old 10-21-2007, 08:50 PM #50
EasyMyohoDisco

After some good sleep and a few hits of scissor hash, hehehe....

Last edited by EasyMyohoDisco; 12-01-2007 at 12:36 AM..