You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Post your Greenhouse

Thread Title Search
Post your Greenhouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2007, 11:12 PM #41
Greenhousejunky

Greenhousejunky is on a distinguished road
Tnx man, ok one more.. Just discovered how to post pic's with normal size..

Last year, new greenhouse, 3 plants on the photo..
Greenhousejunky is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2007, 09:26 PM #42
Yor420

Yor420 is on a distinguished road
Wink Grow Big or Stay Home!

I'm just about finished putting up a new 24x36 ft. greenhouse. I live in Canada so it's getting a little cold outside, at the moment, so I am setting up for a grow starting around the first week in March. Around the middle of June I will put my plants out in the field and if past projects are any indication, this long veg. period will create monster plants (at least that's the plan).

I grow in 20 gallon pails so I can bring the ladies in when the weather gets cool next Autumn. This is not alway necessary but with Sativas and Sativa dom. plants it is often the way to go.

I've grown for years and would like to do something a little different next year. In the past the quality of the bud has been the main point of interest but for this grow I am going for size. I would also like quality but size is the main thing this time around.

So, I would like input, from you fine folks, on what strain would provide me the largest plants. I have seen plants that have been grown in South Africa that look more like trees than marijuana plants and that is what I would like to mimic. Any suggestions would be welcomed but if you could inform me as to where I might find such genetics that would be even better.

Thanks for any information and good growing to all!

(I'm new here and I hope I have posted this in the correct area if not would a moderator move it to the correct spot. Sorry if I screwed up. Have a good one)

Last edited by Yor420; 11-05-2007 at 09:33 PM..
Yor420 is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2007, 07:28 PM #43
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
ok here it is.

these are the small ones 12x28 cant post pics of the big ones due to location and security concerns. heated and lit baby DAVESNOTHERE

Last edited by supermanlives; 12-17-2007 at 06:37 PM..
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2007, 06:46 PM #44
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
and heres my pest controll and greenhouse guardian
supermanlives is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:28 AM #45
BlueberryNutz

is 6mil clear plastic thick enough to be not see through? thats what they sell here at home depot and i was thinking of building a pvc frame house and then covering with 6 mil plastic but i dont want it to be completely see through

Old 02-03-2008, 05:21 PM #46
Hindu Killer
Banned

Hindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the roughHindu Killer is a jewel in the rough
Nice thread ....its a "one of these days thing for me" but when that day comes! Yeah bubba!
Hindu Killer is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2008, 10:01 PM #47
Greenhousejunky

Greenhousejunky is on a distinguished road
Here a pic of the greenhouse ive build last year, totaly made of polycarbonate..
Greenhousejunky is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2008, 10:36 PM #48
jrosek

Does the plastic affest how much light the plant needs?

Old 03-09-2008, 07:36 PM #49
Doj

Doj is on a distinguished road
Nice houses! Just wanted to say I prefer not to use polycarbonate anywhere.
some food containers are made of it, also plastic babybottles and many greenhouses.
I prefer not to add bisphenol-a to environment or inside me.

Last edited by Doj; 03-09-2008 at 07:39 PM..
Doj is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:58 AM #50
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
My greenhouse:

Peace
Paddi

Paddi is offline Quote