in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Hemp Cultivation Consultance

Thread Title Search
Hemp Cultivation Consultance Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2019, 07:35 PM #1
Tavish

Tavish will become famous soon enough
Smile Hemp Cultivation Consultance

Our 1000 acre farm is looking for a hemp cultivator for guidance on converting and scaling our crop from tobacco to hemp for CBD.

We have land, seeds, labor, extraction equipment, and distribution lined up, but require help with our first crop and beyond! This is of course a paid position.

If you know anyone interested please contact me asap!
Tavish is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 08:01 PM #2
calisun

calisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enough
Hey what state are you in? I couldn't send you a personal message for some reason. Contact me I may have some resources for you.
calisun is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 08:04 PM #3
Tavish

I do not have correct permissions quite yet for PM'ing. If you could email me at ****email removed**** that may work!

Thanks

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 01-31-2019 at 05:59 PM..
Tavish is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 07:07 AM #4
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Awesome! Welcome to ICMAG! Check out Purdue Hemp Research! ****email removed*****

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 01-31-2019 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: tos
pipeline is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 06:22 PM #5
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavish View Post
I do not have correct permissions quite yet for PM'ing. If you could email me at *********email removed*******

Thanks

50 posts for permission.

Welcome to ICMag.

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 01-31-2019 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: tos
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 06:47 PM #6
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Welcome to ICMag!!

Looking forward to seeing you find what you need and succeed!
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 08:33 PM #7
Tavish

Thanks! That's good to know! I also haven't been able to find a thread on outdoor grow machinery/equiptment. ie tilling, sowing, harvesting etc. If anyone can point me in that direction

I've been working on a comprehensive document for growing and processing hemp from seed to sale for CBD. Hopefully I can provide value for some people here!
Tavish is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 08:54 PM #8
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Thanks! That's good to know! I also haven't been able to find a thread on outdoor grow machinery/equiptment. ie tilling, sowing, harvesting etc. If anyone can point me in that direction

I've been working on a comprehensive document for growing and processing hemp from seed to sale for CBD. Hopefully I can provide value for some people here!
Honestly I would say that equipment for sowing and harvesting is not going to be the way to go. You really need to educate yourself and definitely find someone to lead the way.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 09:09 PM #9
Tavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Honestly I would say that equipment for sowing and harvesting is not going to be the way to go. You really need to educate yourself and definitely find someone to lead the way.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm quite familiar with the industry and steps that need to be taken, what I'm lacking is growing experience at scale. I'm definitely looking for a cultivation lead for the project.

Other key aspects to this project have been sorted out or are being worked on now. Right now i'm trying to determine the specific equipment that should be used for harvesting 1000+ hectares of female hemp. For tilling and sowing, conventional equipment would likely suffice. For harvesting i'd like to minimize agitation and cannabinoid loss.
Tavish is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 09:58 PM #10
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Our 1000 acre farm is looking for a hemp cultivator for guidance on converting and scaling our crop from tobacco to hemp for CBD.

We have land, seeds, labor, extraction equipment, and distribution lined up, but require help with our first crop and beyond! This is of course a paid position.

If you know anyone interested please contact me asap!
You need OregonCBD and this thread here.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330712
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.