Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > [Harvest soon] What would you do?

Thread Title Search
[Harvest soon] What would you do? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2018, 12:02 AM #1
micek

micek is on a distinguished road
[Harvest soon] What would you do?

Hei there,

I think I started flushing too early, worried that the burnt tips and P deficiency (on the tallest plant especially) were due to over fertilizing. But really I am not that expereinced, at all.

Harvest is due 10 days from now, only very few red trichomes. Been giving plain water for 5-6 days now. Plants look like this. Most of it happened in the last few days, on the upper part of the plants especially.

Would you cut?

Setting: Indoor, LED, Biobizz Allmix prefertilized soil, Biobizz organic nutrients and bloom stimulant. Running maybe a little cold at night (18c). No, I havent checked the PH...

Big thanks to those who might want to help!

micek is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 01:09 AM #2
Switcher56
Confortably numb!

Switcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant future
No! Finish flushing and learn from your mistakes!
Switcher56 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:14 AM #3
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
looks dank enough bud,, i'd chop.

are there any clear trichomes left or all milky?
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 02:27 AM #4
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Keep watering till the end, it's the only thing you can do at this point. Use a loupe, at least 30x magnification.

Peel open a flower, so you can see trichomes which are not directly exposed to light. Count 20 trichomes. One amber in 20 is 5% amber, 2 is 10% and 3 is 15%. I've found above 5% to be the minimum for full effect time.

Less than 5% and the effects only last for 45 minutes to an hour. Yes, it's speedier and more upbeat, but you've lost yield and now have to smoke more often. Not my cup of tea.

Over 15% and most strains have more of a flat, muddled effect and are much too sleepy for me. I love life and am doing my best to stay awake while I enjoy my cannabis. Many people attribute this narcotic sleepiness to 'potency,' and also seem to like falling asleep. To each their own.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:53 AM #5
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Let 'em ride til they are done, no sweat. I always have mine looking ugly as all fuck before I chop.

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 03:50 AM #6
wutwut

wutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Keep watering till the end, it's the only thing you can do at this point. Use a loupe, at least 30x magnification.

Peel open a flower, so you can see trichomes which are not directly exposed to light. Count 20 trichomes. One amber in 20 is 5% amber, 2 is 10% and 3 is 15%. I've found above 5% to be the minimum for full effect time.

Less than 5% and the effects only last for 45 minutes to an hour. Yes, it's speedier and more upbeat, but you've lost yield and now have to smoke more often. Not my cup of tea.

Over 15% and most strains have more of a flat, muddled effect and are much too sleepy for me. I love life and am doing my best to stay awake while I enjoy my cannabis. Many people attribute this narcotic sleepiness to 'potency,' and also seem to like falling asleep. To each their own.
thanks i try this nexttime
wutwut is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2018, 04:30 AM #7
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
I like to think of plants that get really deeply faded and drop most of their fans as "partially self trimming".
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 04:51 AM #8
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
They look fine. Don't stress it. Keep the flush going.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 11:58 AM #9
micek

Well, thanks.
My anxiety is now quite under control.

I'll wait a few more days; just don't like the idea of the yellowing getting to my buds!
micek is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2018, 12:00 PM #10
micek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in a SOG View Post
looks dank enough bud,, i'd chop.

are there any clear trichomes left or all milky?

I'm going to rip a bud open and check with more accuracy, as Douglas suggested.
micek is offline Quote