In my humble opinion, too many people over-complicate cloning. It's supposed to be very easy for like 95% of all cannabis plants, and the other 5% are the ones that need a little help, maybe some hormones, maybe an aero-cloner, things like that.
After all the years I've been growing, having tried every possible way, experiments galore, every type of media... nothing is as effective and care-free as this thing:
They are sold everywhere imaginable, from Home Depot to Walmart to Dollar General to whatever the equivalents are in your country. They come with those expandable puck things which suck, so throw them immediately into your compost heap. Then go buy a bag of these:
Only take cuttings from smaller, pliable growth tips, rather than harder branches. No rooting hormones are necessary. Setup the jiffy greenhouse thingy and fill it with untreated tap water, don't even bother with pH or anything. Not necessary. Put it under dim lighting, preferably fluorescent. Open it up once a day and fan it out with your hand or something. If the room where the clones are is comfortable to you, then it's too cool for the clones. If you are *just* slightly a bit too warm, your clones are probably happy. Do you see lots of condensation on the dome? Maybe even forming big drops that are condensing and dripping off the ceiling of the dome and down the walls? Yep, it's a good environment. Do you only see a fine mist in there? Like a fog, but no real globbing of water drops anywhere? It's probably a bit too cool still, and it will take longer this way, so warm it up, or put a heating pad under the mini greenhouse.
Always take more cuttings than you need. If you can swing it, try to take double the desired number. 50% success rates in cloning are practically guaranteed using this method, and 75% or greater rates are easily attainable.
Less is more when it comes to cloning.