Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Gravity Hit Then WALK 10 FEET holding in the HIT. Wew that's a trip!

Thread Title Search
Gravity Hit Then WALK 10 FEET holding in the HIT. Wew that's a trip! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2018, 01:02 AM #1
cirric007

cirric007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Gravity Hit Then WALK 10 FEET holding in the HIT. Wew that's a trip!

*_* Gravity Hit Then WALKED 10 Feet holding in a hit of KRON. Fell on a coffee table and wrestled it to pieces. Laid against the wall and falling 10 miles a seconds. Fear the unknown 6 times. The same high that a trip in itself! Saw 3 page like flag in the wind open up like a BOOK and then I saw lava real life like looking lava go around a stone earth core of about a foot by a foot. Hit me like a coffee espresso shot and something else. Gravity took over for a few seconds and [i] ] was draggen... Girlfriend leaned against a door frame and then fell to her KNEES. Not even flinching an INCH! PC crashed had 9 pages of trips from this :>) GRAVITY HIT SHIT THEN WALK 10 feet holding in the hit. Way better than a WHIP IT -hit!!! *___*

cirric007 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2018, 01:11 AM #2
robotwithdreams

robotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the rough
Yeah , fill up your lungs with byproducts of combustion, hold in your breath for an unnecessary long period of time depriving your brain of oxygen, sounds brilliant.

Reminds of the study that was done decades ago on rats , where they basically did something similar, depriving their little brains of oxygen, and then observed death of brain cells and then blamed it on canna. The dumb dumbs will still site that study as to why canna is bad and kills brain cells.
robotwithdreams is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2018, 01:34 AM #3
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
I used to do crazy shit when I was 13 too ...

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2018, 04:43 PM #4
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
I always hold it in for about a minute.

if I'm indoors, I usually exhale into the birds' room.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 05:31 PM #5
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotwithdreams View Post
Yeah , fill up your lungs with byproducts of combustion, hold in your breath for an unnecessary long period of time depriving your brain of oxygen, sounds brilliant.

Reminds of the study that was done decades ago on rats , where they basically did something similar, depriving their little brains of oxygen, and then observed death of brain cells and then blamed it on canna. The dumb dumbs will still site that study as to why canna is bad and kills brain cells.

If you are Implying to the brain cell study or whatever you call it... It was actually rhesus monkeys who were the experiments and it was a respirator mask or something they were wearing that pushed the smoke into their lungs.... Well the ones that were undergoing the smoke were killed by asphyxiation then the non smoking monkeys and smoking monkeys were then cut open and the brain cells were counted. That was pure gutter science

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2018, 05:33 PM #6
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
Dumbest thing I've done to get stoned was a ghetto aluminum foil wrapped over a pencil type of pipe.... Other than that I'll take a bong or a vape anyday gravity bongs imo are a waste but that's just my .02

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 06:28 PM #7
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
I agree...
13 was a fun time

&

A pipe or a joint is just fine... and I quit holding my breath for extended periods of time after reading the study that basically said it was pointless & I haven't experienced any sort of degraded high or onset of high.
MJPassion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:40 AM #8
Smoke_A_Lot

Smoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really nice
Talking

I once blew smoke outta my ass

Smoke_A_Lot is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 10:02 AM #9
Ignignokt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_A_Lot View Post
I once blew smoke outta my ass
Into someones mouth?

Old 10-15-2018, 12:28 AM #10
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Nothing quite like cannabis humor