Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2018, 01:03 AM #21
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medfinder View Post
I will try to do my best in this contest using coco//soil perlite combo from seed that I have developed in the last year's .

Soil empirebuilder Mixed with

Coco botanicare and non branded generic

Fertilizer.... CNS 17 or Megacrop and Flora Nova bloom other aditives TBA Later

Lighting... Fluorescent led and hps combo

Strains... and Lemon og clone.

Red 16oz plastic cup.

Please allow me to enter in this prestigious contest if I may...

Latest....

Cut 4 Lemon Og clones and placed in water with a small amount of Clonex solution and clipped stems under water

i may use this new ceramic water unit sold 2 pk at the dollar store.

uses 16-2 liter bottle for autofeed.

Lemon og Moms

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:04 AM #22
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
lemon Og's cut foiler feed 6 hours earlier with some residue left on leaves.

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2018, 08:00 PM #23
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here's my first entry. Might do a couple auto's and see what happens.

Suicide Cheese cut. In fresh Happy Frog. Flipped her the night before last.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:28 AM #24
icon

icon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to beholdicon is a splendid one to behold
And she's off ....week 1

Old 04-07-2018, 01:15 PM #25
StevenJennings

StevenJennings will become famous soon enough
Im gonna try and get in on this one

Im gonna enter one or two that just popped up in my first grow of my new place. I have those in the container and a couple others that didnt fit pictured. Havent decided which ones yet but i will do so based on the success of what i have popped. I have 3skywalker og (not naming where i got it from) 2 critacal kush fem (royalqueenseeds) 2 gods treat fem(jordan of the isles seedco) 2 power africa xmkultra fast fem (seedsman) and 1 mystery seed i got to pop. For some reason im thinking it was from a romulan or bruce banner but i know it was like 3 years old and in a cigarette box. But it popped. Crazy. I have been wanting to run a test using the screw in leds and see if i cant get the same results as some of the others i been reading. I have my barrel i plan on running in. My new growtent from amazon i got for like 41$ 32*32*63 and my walk in closet that already has about 240watts of diy leds ive built myself and have a few more veros layi g around for some kinda build and about 40 different reds blues whites from cree and epistar for a future bfuture build. So in a few more days ill decide what i use and what ill pair it with . just posting the seedlings
Attached Thumbnails
20180407_055615.jpg
StevenJennings is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:31 PM #26
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Giving it a shot.

On the road and I'll be away from home for quite awhile so this is the best I can do. I have to start from seed so I may not be able to finish in time but I'm giving it a shot. I may also take a female or two outside for a guerilla grow. I'll see how many females I get. I may also do a seed run with these. Playing around and having fun.
I'll be working a lot and I also didn't bring any meters so this is going to be like a new grower type of deal. I'll run the water through a Brita but I'm not going to ph. I also don't have time to go get nutes and feed that way so I'm doing the sinful Miracle Gro soil. I'll have to pick up either a 150hps or an led light for the grow. Starting with this little 2 bulb led from Lowes. I'll wire it up and grow some babies.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:43 PM #27
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
The Humbolt Seeds card you see in the photo is a pack of 3 seeds I got as freebies that came with the BOG seeds. They are in the little package in back of the BOG seeds.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.

Last edited by EvergreenState; 04-09-2018 at 04:27 PM..

Old 04-10-2018, 07:07 PM #28
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Damn it ! I had some pics and deleted them off my camera before I uploaded them. I'll take some more tonight.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

Old 04-11-2018, 03:58 PM #29
DoubleTripleOG

Here it is as of last night.

Suicide Cheese - I have the cup sitting on top of a tent on it's side. So the plant naturally turned sideways. Here's pics of both normal and sideways.

Upright

On it's side(how it's been since day 1)

It's been drying out daily. So almost positive it's already root bound. Might try a wick system to see If I can prevent it from drying out.

Quote:

Quote:

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:27 PM #30
EvergreenState

May put a couple of these in cups. I can't wait to do a big grow of these.