Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Threads/Posts in The Tokers Den....

Thread Title Search
Threads/Posts in The Tokers Den.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2017, 10:25 AM #11
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
You bastard, I have spent bloody months writing up my IC Anal Bleaching guide, it can be really tricky keeping the close up shots in focus as well.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 11:52 AM #12
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCatalunya View Post
You bastard, I have spent bloody months writing up my IC Anal Bleaching guide, it can be really tricky keeping the close up shots in focus as well.
Perhaps we can start a 'Special Interest Group?' .....especially for you that's tucked away behind the main forums and out of sight to the masses, where you and like minded 'bum whiteners' can extol the virtues of blanching your gribbly bits, sharing microscopically accurate macro shots of the enlightening procedure's, to achieve a full and even bleaching, without any burning or chaffing that might take place around the very tender areas surrounding the rectal opening, taint and the inner buttocks to the uninitiated novice....You would have to run this very special forum yourself asking any other prospective members to first send you a full-sized photo (via personal message) of their own 'bottom work' to qualify.

*...anyone wanting to join/qualify for CC's new 'White and Bright-Ass-Forum', please send a good clear shot of your work to his PM (personal message) box.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:29 PM #13
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Diversity!! The key to success in -any- business!!
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2017, 06:16 PM #14
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
I don't know about any of you , but here are two of my favorite things
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:30 PM #15
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Blanching your gribbly bits.....

Now that's the funniest thing I've read in awhile!!

LMFAO!!!!!!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2017, 01:46 AM #16
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
blasphemous picture removed by request of The Pope.

PDX Dopesmoker, You naughty, naughty, naughty boy!....or is it girl?, or one of these 'Genders?' https://ageofshitlords.com/list-of-a...genders-so-far

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-14-2017 at 09:33 AM..
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:26 AM #17
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
that's blasphemy!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:56 AM #18
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Perhaps we can start a 'Special Interest Group?' .....especially for you that's tucked away behind the main forums and out of sight to the masses, where you and like minded 'bum whiteners' can extol the virtues of blanching your gribbly bits, sharing microscopically accurate macro shots of the enlightening procedure's, to achieve a full and even bleaching, without any burning or chaffing that might take place around the very tender areas surrounding the rectal opening, taint and the inner buttocks to the uninitiated novice....You would have to run this very special forum yourself asking any other prospective members to first send you a full-sized photo (via personal message) of their own 'bottom work' to qualify.

*...anyone wanting to join/qualify for CC's new 'White and Bright-Ass-Forum', please send a good clear shot of your work to his PM (personal message) box.

In GN we trust ! Thanks so much for making some space for our little sphincter group, I just knew you would be "all white" about it...

Old 12-14-2017, 12:00 PM #19
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCatalunya View Post
In GN we trust ! Thanks so much for making some space for our little sphincter group, I just knew you would be "all white" about it...
'You're wish is my command'....

I am but a humble servant of ICMAG.

I'm all for minorities exercising their anal rights.

*is your P.M. box full yet Chaos?

Old 12-14-2017, 02:35 PM #20
~star~crash~

it's nice to have a twisted sense of humour ... you are all fine examples

3 members found this post helpful.