Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Fantasyman's Flowers- Part 1 Peak Seeds BC-BB&SSxC99

Thread Title Search
Fantasyman's Flowers- Part 1 Peak Seeds BC-BB&SSxC99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2018, 10:30 PM #1
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the rough
Fantasyman's Flowers- Part 1 Peak Seeds BC-BB&SSxC99

I've been here a while, so I figured I'd better share a few photos. I'm still a beginner, but I'm learnin'.

I just took these in the last couple days.

First up is a tester of Sweet Skunk x C99 that I snipped at day 54 from the flip to 12/12. I'll give her and her sister another 8 or 9 days. I've run this cut a couple times and she's lovely. There are 2 pics of the same bud, wasn't sure which was better:

Here's 3 pics MikeJ's Blueberry. Note the unusual pistils. This sweetheart will be a xmas present to me.

I'll likely put a few more up as time progresses.
Health and happiness to all.
SandyFantasyman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:45 PM #2
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the rough
Despite the pinkish tinge, that's not a blurple above the BB. I have 2 x '400'watt Roleadro COBs, so about 400 real LED watts total in a 3x3x6 tent.

When the current crop is done, the 3x3 will get packed up as I think I'm efficient enough now to supply my needs with less space.

Old 11-14-2018, 11:35 PM #3
Hundred Gram Oz
Our Work is Never Over

Hundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant futureHundred Gram Oz has a brilliant future
The Cindy 99 cross looks tasty, nice work.
Hundred Gram Oz is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2018, 12:35 AM #4
SandyFantasyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundred Gram Oz View Post
The Cindy 99 cross looks tasty, nice work.
Thank you. It's nice to have something to share that I can be at least a little bit proud of. With so many talented and experienced people here it can be a little intimidating for a relative noob.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:03 AM #5
SandyFantasyman

Here's a pre-trim shot from the second SSxC99 girl that's almost ready.

Such an easy and rewarding strain. When the breeder said these genetics combine well, he wasn't kidding.

Old 12-30-2018, 05:44 AM #6
BMISS genetics

I've wondered how good the ssc99 was...

Does it eat alot of ferts? How long in flowering?

Old 12-31-2018, 02:58 AM #7
SandyFantasyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMISS genetics View Post
I've wondered how good the ssc99 was...

Does it eat alot of ferts? How long in flowering?
I really enjoy the SSxC99. I have a mom I've run for a while and this pheno finishes in just under 9 weeks.

Re her appetite, I'll just say she's very tolerant of conditions.

To expand: I've only been growing about 3 years and still learning. Every now and then I'll make a big leap forward and I recently had such a leap. It was significant enough that I now call into question all my previous results, including with Sweet Cindy.

My previous harvests have been very, very good in comparison to what I'm able to buy, but I strongly feel that I'm about to go from good results to great results.

TLDR: Check back over the next 2-6 months and I should have far more useful answers.

Also, welcome to the forum.