Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > ICMag Still Alive After All These Years!

Thread Title Search
ICMag Still Alive After All These Years! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2018, 02:24 PM #151
Mate Dave
Propagator

Mate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant futureMate Dave has a brilliant future
Grow diaries on other forums are where it's @. Sensi have their own MR nice do too. loads of test grows on the new stuff where as IC mag seems to be stuck on Elite clones & other nonsense. There isn't the diversity of topics on other forums

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:25 PM #152
green404
Banned

green404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen404 is a glorious beacon of light
I think there are a few factors in the decline of icmag traffic.

-Forms in general have declined over the past decade “social media” has soaked up a lions share of social discussion internet traffic. I have seen decline most other forums all in the same time frame when social media became big.

-People move on. Most people join a forum lean somethings maybe answer a few questions and move on to the next educational learning experience.

-A huge factor is in legal states cannabis plants become normal. They lose their WOW !! factor. Now days in legal states everyone one has a few plants in their yard, you can tour dispensaries with thousands of plants, you can go to a store a pick and smell tru dozens of jars of flowers.

Back in the day when someone showed you plants it was like looking at a group of naked ladies dancing - wow …! No days it is just another mj plant.

Cannabis is becoming just like any other product it is not rare anymore.
green404 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:20 PM #153
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
This is the best site for info that there is imo. More skilled growers who share what they do and how they do it, here than any other place I've seen. I have actually seen total nonsense garbage posted at a couple other sites, being passed off as fact and other's cosigning to the bullshit.

Another great thing about this place many might not like. Someone posts things that are obviously not true or don't work like they say. People will call them out on their bullshit. Then if things get out of hand, a mod will clean things up. Not what I've seen at other sites. One site in particular it seems like trolling is almost encouraged. Not the case here. And one reason I like this site.

To any new members reading this, stick around. You found the best canna site to be a member of. Keep an open mind, heed advice, and you'll do just fine. I have learned so much from this site and met so many cool dudes. I might only know a couple of you in real life, but I often tell my wife, I have guys who have done more for me I met here. Than anyone I know in real life. Facts.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:46 AM #154
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Icmag is the best forum hands down. I attribute the skill I have obtained to this forum. I have been here for 6 years and counting.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:20 PM #155
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
There really is a lot of bullshit on some of the other general forums that just goes unchallenged and spreads..

I will always come back to ICmag for solid opinions from people I trust.. The other advantage IC has is it's multinational, I like that personally, it balances the vibes into being more level headed and less hype, imvho.. I sometimes go in the other language forums and see what our cousins in europe and beyond are all chatting about..

It's still a sub culture in most of the world and will long remain that way, just the states is going down this legalisation path so y'all can get taxed even more to death.. yeah now that's freedom? Land of the fee and home of the slave.. fuck the government, those guys are fascists and snake oil salesmen, always have been and always will be.

Last edited by Lost in a SOG; 09-26-2018 at 10:32 PM..
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2018, 01:59 AM #156
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to allOliver Pantsoff is a name known to all
Been on icmag for almost 10 years, and havent once thought about visiting another site, there's no need..I also come here for comic relief. The shit that's been said on these forums is some classic funny shit. I also like it because nobody here knows anyones race, religion, sex, etc, which makes it even better. It's like a world within a world, but we all have this one thing in common which is love for the cannabis plant...

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2018, 05:07 PM #157
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
This is a great website, the best of the canna world. I don't get why people want to cause trouble. Light one up and chill back.

Thanks to the mods for weeding out the riffraff.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.