What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

Jonny Lan

Dedicated shots MOC & BCP BX!

Dedicated shots MOC & BCP BX!

picture.php

Dedicated shots - BCP BX!

picture.php

Dedicated shots - MOC!

Jonny Lan

The Purple is REALLY coming in now. when my lights come on at 7 ill take some more pics so you can see how crazy it is.

Edit**

Just checked in tent, I must say that these In House Genetics grow quite nicely. The Mother of Cherries seems like it will be a very nice yielding strain, all three plants are stacking quite nicely. That being said, the black cherry pie though not looking as great a yielder is pretty frosty already for 25 days into 12/12. The most resinous plant though is the the MOC purple pheno.

Stretch seems either done, or it has come to a crawl. i put them in at about 18 inches and they are now 24 so stretch was minimal.

The MOC is a bit more bushier with wider blades, though i really like the BCP BX and its thinner 7-9 finger blades, aesthetic preference.

Bare in mind i only had one BCP BX female out of four seeds so I REALLY don't have much to compare the MOC to. The Males of the BCP BX were all similar except one which had a rounder leaf blades.

Last edited:
Loving the new thread buddy! keep it coming with the pics.
Want to hook me up with a cut of that BCP? Im thinking of starting up again.
I got some White Fire OG seeds you might be interested in...

Jonny Lan

Day 28 of 12/12 Nov 18

Day 28 of 12/12 Nov 18

Pics i took a couple days ago start of week 5 MOC only as i lost my bcp bx pic. ill post it later when later when i find it.

All the plants

picture.php

MOC 1

picture.php

MOC 2

picture.php

MOC 3

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Black Cherry Pie BX

Black Cherry Pie BX

Black Cherry Pie grows very nice, does not look like it will be a high yielder but it is a beauty to grow and loves to be grown organically. Thats said, with the training i have put on the plant i will be able to yield more from it than if i just left it grow naturally.
The smell of this plant reminds me of a pastry that was cooked with a little too much berries in it. I am excited to see what other kinds of smells are brought going to come on in the next 5-6 weeks i plan to take this plant (depending on trichs).

I HAVE NOT manipulated the temperature in any way to bring on this colour. temps have stayed within 5 degrees difference for night and day and have been in the 73-85 range over the past four weeks.

Only have been feeding with bio canna nutes to see how their stand alone will compare to my other methods. I can say based on the smells on my other strains that would usually be reeking right now are smelling about 50 percent less. Im going to add molasses to this and if this does not help, than ill know its the bat guano ewc molasses tea i use that was contributing to my nice smells from past couple rounds.

Black Cherry Pie BX

picture.php

Black Cherry Pie BX

picture.php

Why don't you respond to my PM's? you think your better than me? for a year i have been trying to talk to you and ur acting like ur on a high horse

Lastdon

thats the one! I NEED YOU to give me that CUT. wow look Katy the colors

Why would you want a cut of a tester seeds. Why do you feel ENTITLED to anything. Did you go out and get these seeds, did you veg them for months.

You see color on the plant and automatically assume it's "the one "

Let the people growing it see how it turns out at least. No one feels there better and you can always purchase a pack of these seeds and find a similar pheno.

If you want to know where directly DM ME!!!!!

Why would you want a cut of a tester seeds. Why do you feel ENTITLED to anything. Did you go out and get these seeds, did you veg them for months.

You see color on the plant and automatically assume it's "the one "

Let the people growing it see how it turns out at least. No one feels there better and you can always purchase a pack of these seeds and find a similar pheno.

If you want to know where directly DM ME!!!!!
i pm you

i bet both of you are fake. same person with two accounts. or maybe secret lovers :eek:
i pm'd both and no reply.
this is why cannabis is going to fall. the love behind it is gone.

Lastdon

You know what you are right. But on icmag you have to have a certain amount of Post before you can send a direct / private message.

At this point you only have 33, so I doubt you are being 100% honest.

Secondly you feel Entitled. The words you use, you need .

Third you are rude ..

I'm saying this Now, not jonny lan, no cuts for you. Get it on your own!!!!

I've given out seeds and cuts in the past but you have no humility..

Lastdork signing off ��������

You know what you are right. But on icmag you have to have a certain amount of Post before you can send a direct / private message.

At this point you only have 33, so I doubt you are being 100% honest.

Secondly you feel Entitled. The words you use, you need .

Third you are rude ..

I'm saying this Now, not jonny lan, no cuts for you. Get it on your own!!!!

I've given out seeds and cuts in the past but you have no humility..

Lastdork signing off ��������
Exactly, there is NO compassion. YOU won't get any of my cuts. ALL MY exclusive clone only's
NONE NOTTA

Lastdon

Exactly, there is NO compassion. YOU won't get any of my cuts. ALL MY exclusive clone only's
NONE NOTTA

It doesn't matter what you have going on your side. No one wants or has asked you for anything. Just wait on the new thread in a few weeks. :(

Like I said keep your cuts, my (grow) partner will be alright.

P.S
I'll give you a hint what's coming

818 Sfv og x Ultimate Chem 08
Aka

Lastdon

Huh? Oh you were trying to be funny to the above video..

For a person that has so many cuts your Panties seem to be in a bunch.

Latest posts

Latest posts